Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Mate it's not only that but another major hurdle is the huge pricetag when new. It will be many years away until you can pick up a second hand electric car for a few grand or so. Problem with those electric cars will be the used batteries. How much does a replacement battery cost? Probably almost as much as the purchase price of the car? lol

Well anyway the only way I will ever think about purchasing an electric car is when I can no longer drive my petrol driven car on the road.

Yeah you probably have to be Richie mc rich to even think of getting one.

ANZAC day has become less a day of remembrance and more a unsubtle celebration of military jingoism over the years. A chance for conservatives to pollute the airwaves with their awful values. I wouldn't be too upset if they cancelled the day, besides there is always the much classier remembrance day in November.

ANZAC day has become less a day of remembrance and more a unsubtle celebration of military jingoism over the years. A chance for conservatives to pollute the airwaves with their awful values. I wouldn't be too upset if they cancelled the day, besides there is always the much classier remembrance day in November.

ok kxk

Back