Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Housemates Revealed (contains spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so call me obsessed but my super sleuthing has paid off yet again and I believe I've just cracked the identity of another Housemate!

The seventh to be revealed is Carlos...
Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 1.37.54 am.png Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 1.40.01 am.png

I've figured out his full name is actually Carlos Charlie Castro. His Instagram is currently on private but he recently featured on Channel 9's Driving Test show, where he went by his middle name Charlie:

P.S. The Housemates all seem to be following each other in one way or another via Instagram, so figuring out their names is actually the hard part. Some intense scrolling, looking at profile photos and deciphering clues is what's leading to most of these discoveries.

What's interesting - but not surprising - is that so far all the revealed Housemates are either "influencers" or have had media experience. What a SHOCK!!!!

Adding to my aforementioned comment about media experience, I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned here already but Katie Williams was on Ninja Warrior in 2017:

This means she will likely be great at the challenges.

Last edited:
Okay so call me obsessed but my super sleuthing has paid off yet again and I believe I've just cracked the identity of another Housemate!

View attachment 56342 View attachment 56343

I've figured out his full name is actually Carlos Charlie Castro. His Instagram is currently on private but he recently featured on Channel 9's Driving Test show, where he went by his middle name Charlie:

P.S. The Housemates all seem to be following each other in one way or another via Instagram, so figuring out their names is actually the hard part. Some intense scrolling, looking at profile photos and deciphering clues is what's leading to most of these discoveries.

What's interesting - but not surprising - is that so far all the revealed Housemates are either "influencers" or have had media experience. What a SHOCK!!!!
You're pretty fucking good! Haha

You're pretty fucking good! Haha
Haha! The only one I can't be 100% certain about yet is Jake, but he sure looks a lot like him.
@Tim, jump on-board with our discoveries (unreported HMs, top 3 and SJ's possible fake eviction) before the DM does. ;)

I think i might have found out who this chick is in the green top. I recognise her from melbourne. Shes only seen briefly nxt to carlos.
I swear i've seen her stripping or a being a dj a or something at a night club and i remember clearly one night (this is what a friend said) is that she pissed herself whilst stripping one night. then again, i was quite off my chops when it happened. anyway, this is her instgram. still not sure if it her. but its worth a look. shes not an infuencer or antything i dont think.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-08 205642.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-08 205642.png
    678 KB · Views: 64
  • 146542643_1508383716039012_132519391553056439_n.jpg
    146542643_1508383716039012_132519391553056439_n.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 73
View attachment 56342 View attachment 56343

Not another fucking bad driver then. In no way, shape or form does being a bad driver make you a good housemate.

Also makes me fear they've just taken the cast list from season 1 and basically recast each character.

Not another fucking bad driver then. In no way, shape or form does being a bad driver make you a good housemate.

Also makes me fear they've just taken the cast list from season 1 and basically recast each character.
Just lazy casting when they do this.

I actually like when they have media experience, they know how to make the show interesting. Their approach last year with trying to find everyday australians proved boring and made their audience lose interest before week 3.

Idk how many times it needs to be said to you delusional purists but this is 2021, not 2001-2008. Television has changed and theyre appealing to the internet more than the terrestrial viewer - which is how you make your show last in 2021.

Get over yourselves.

I think i might have found out who this chick is in the green top. I recognise her from melbourne. Shes only seen briefly nxt to carlos.
I swear i've seen her stripping or a being a dj a or something at a night club and i remember clearly one night (this is what a friend said) is that she pissed herself whilst stripping one night. then again, i was quite off my chops when it happened. anyway, this is her instgram. still not sure if it her. but its worth a look. shes not an infuencer or antything i dont think.

She has more than 8000 followers, so She is an influencer, or maybe they are some clients =) As you said , she is a Stripper (Sex worker)
"Victoria is the only Australian state which classifies some types of stripping as sex work (Unsplash: Eric Nopanen)"

Christopher Wayne doesn't make it into the hunky category for me. And he's an LGBTIQ ally? Oh good so he's not a homophobe. Tick and a gold star.

I actually like when they have media experience, they know how to make the show interesting. Their approach last year with trying to find everyday australians proved boring and made their audience lose interest before week 3.

Idk how many times it needs to be said to you delusional purists but this is 2021, not 2001-2008. Television has changed and theyre appealing to the internet more than the terrestrial viewer - which is how you make your show last in 2021.

Get over yourselves.
“Delusional pursuits”. Not sure anybody here mentioned anything about this not being a 2000s TV program? The majority of this forum enjoys the new format - just not Seven’s execution of it.

Perhaps check out The Amazing Race, Travel Guides and Gogglebox for quality casting of diverse, ordinary, everyday people who are all highly entertaining and great to watch in their own right. No prior media experience necessary. They are all completely natural on-camera, provide the same laughs, tears and all the stuff you’d expect from a set of Big Brother contestants, but without the contrivity and MAFS esque wannabes we’ve seen in years gone by.

The whole “this is 2021” argument is invalid and highly problematic.

I think the problem is that sevens format where its just basically game talk and challenges need something like live feeds so we can get to know the housemates more. Especially for when we are voting at the end. A ninety second clip on their awful site will not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back