Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Season 5 of Married is the best yet. Ines, Kim K, Jess, Cyrelle.

Hopefully this season can live up to that standard.

Hey Affable!
I haven't watched the last year's reunion which was on tonight, did you?
I recorded it, So will watch it tomorrow.

I enjoyed the reunion, and tomorrow looks good.

Nasser is an idiot isn't he?
I haven't watched it yet. I'll watch it today.
I'm trying to remember what other show he turned up on. Was it I'm a Celebrity last year?

I haven't watched it yet. I'll watch it today.
I'm trying to remember what other show he turned up on. Was it I'm a Celebrity last year?
No it wasn't, I saw him on an episode of First Dates. I had to Google it as it was bugging me, as I didn't think it was I'm a Celebrity.

No it wasn't, I saw him on an episode of First Dates. I had to Google it as it was bugging me, as I didn't think it was I'm a Celebrity.
Yes, I saw that too *shudder*

It was Ryan from MAFS (who is also on this reunion) who was on I'm A Celebrity.

Yes, I saw that too *shudder*

It was Ryan from MAFS (who is also on this reunion) who was on I'm A Celebrity.
That's right, I forgot about that.
After watching last night's reunion, it's got me again. Just have to watch the second one tonight! 🤭

In fact @Meglos I'm glad I'm not the only one who watched First Dates!
I'm currently watching on the MTV channel Disaster Dates. It's terrible, but funny once you get past terrible!

I watched the first reunion last night. Most of them seem to have moved on, matured and grown with the exception of Nasser and Cyrell. Nasser is an absolute piece of work and Cyrell really needs counselling to help her overcome the bitterness and anger she harbours. The way she "deals" with problems is toxic.

I watched the first reunion last night. Most of them seem to have moved on, matured and grown with the exception of Nasser and Cyrell. Nasser is an absolute piece of work and Cyrell really needs counselling to help her overcome the bitterness and anger she harbours. The way she "deals" with problems is toxic.
Totally agree with you.
Even though Jess still looks like a barbie doll, her attitude was a lot better.

Cyrell was pumped for an argument from the second she got there.
I don’t like Jess one bit, but she was mature and fairly classy during that exchange. Cyrell throwing the wine was pretty uncalled for and Jess didn’t deserve that. I actually felt a little sorry for her.
Havent watched the second part yet, but found the first one fairly boring if I’m honest. Glad Nasser fucked off nice and early. He’s such a grub.

Cyrell was pumped for an argument from the second she got there.
I don’t like Jess one bit, but she was mature and fairly classy during that exchange. Cyrell throwing the wine was pretty uncalled for and Jess didn’t deserve that. I actually felt a little sorry for her.
Havent watched the second part yet, but found the first one fairly boring if I’m honest. Glad Nasser fucked off nice and early. He’s such a grub.

Cyrell’s wine throw should have been directed at Kmart Kim.

Back