Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

So if you live on the GC you can go to Tweed Heads but no further south and can the people in northern NSW go to the GC or only people from Tweed?

So if you live on the GC you can go to Tweed Heads but no further south and can the people in northern NSW go to the GC or only people from Tweed?

Only people in the border zone.

travel-bubble.png

I find it all SO confusing! I have NO idea what I'm allowed to do and what I'm not allowed to do...all I know is that I can't see my children and that I work like a f**king dog to try and get people money from the government. So my life atm consists of work, supermarket (twice a week) and home. Rinse and repeat.

I'm at least a bit more optimistic than I was a month ago! This might sound a bit superficial as there are much more detrimental problems for people but I'm sad about not being able to travel abroad for a holiday. I feel like I need a break! I want to go somewhere far!

I'm at least a bit more optimistic than I was a month ago! This might sound a bit superficial as there are much more detrimental problems for people but I'm sad about not being able to travel abroad for a holiday. I feel like I need a break! I want to go somewhere far!

Any place in particular?

Southern Italy or the Greek islands. Need a break and something different. I think since COVID-19 started this is the longest I've gone in years without even travelling out of the state.

That sounds nice. The traveling, not the you not going interstate.

This is a good song for a sunny beach day. Wish I was somewhere in the Mediterranean.

Meh the beach is overrated. A disgusting mass of nothingness masquerading as something meaningful. But is there meaning in those grains of sands? Is there? Is there? No, of course not.

Meh the beach is overrated. A disgusting mass of nothingness masquerading as something meaningful. But is there meaning in those grains of sands? Is there? Is there? No, of course not.

You can think that but I like the beach and it's okay for me to like it.

Back