Skip to main content

Big Brother House in MS Flight Sim 2020

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
Some screenshots of the Big Brother house in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.

The NSW one appears to be autogenerated buildings before it was converted into the house. The Goldcoast one is photogrammetry. I assume taken from Bing maps. But who would know!

I haven't quite figured out the best way to take pictures, so just screen grabs.

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2020.08.21 - 16.23.48.82.pngMicrosoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2020.08.21 - 16.27.04.25.pngMicrosoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2020.08.21 - 16.27.53.31.pngclose1.jpgclose2.jpg

Last edited:
Some screenshots of the Big Brother house in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.

The NSW one appears to be autogenerated buildings before it was converted into the house. The Goldcoast one is photogrammetry. I assume taken from Bing maps. But who would know!

I haven't quite figured out the best way to take pictures, so just screen grabs.

View attachment 56043View attachment 56044View attachment 56045View attachment 56046View attachment 56047
You've got the new one ALREADY? Wow, that was quick! I am still trying to figure out what specs I need to run it and which version to get. Are you new to MSFS or are you a part-time tragic like myself? Those screenshots are not bad at all, you hit the button at the right time.

T

View attachment 56043View attachment 56044View attachment 56045View attachment 56046View attachment 56047
That appears to the the 2012/2013 house based off the lack of the cubby house and the second story diary room extension

Is that the 2012 version of the house? seems like it but I cant see the little "1950's" house facade that represented the kitchen. Maybe the house was in the middle of being dismantled for the 2013 season?

You've got the new one ALREADY? Wow, that was quick! I am still trying to figure out what specs I need to run it and which version to get. Are you new to MSFS or are you a part-time tragic like myself? Those screenshots are not bad at all, you hit the button at the right time.

It came out about a week ago. I haven't played one in many years. Many many years. So I am new, but not completely alien to it all.

I signed up to the Xbox game pass on PC to try this out. It's only $1 for the first month ($5 bucks after) and my PC is well specced. It's fun, very pretty. Although I either land a plane perfectly or not at all. I think I mainly just like flying around and looking at the pretty scenery, over the more hardcore sim aspects.

Check out the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the 212-storey house in Melbourne when you're flying around lol.

It came out about a week ago. I haven't played one in many years. Many many years. So I am new, but not completely alien to it all.

I signed up to the Xbox game pass on PC to try this out. It's only $1 for the first month ($5 bucks after) and my PC is well specced. It's fun, very pretty. Although I either land a plane perfectly or not at all. I think I mainly just like flying around and looking at the pretty scenery, over the more hardcore sim aspects.

Cool, thanks for that. You might be interested in the "Squirrel" Youtube channel if you've never been there:

I really wanted to buy it, but didn't know if $100 was worth the spend! Didn't realise it came with the Xbox Games Pass!! Cheers!

Back