Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed that they have extended the audition date from the 14th August to the 24th?
Has anybody genuinely been contacted for a second stage interview either in person or via online? I feel like they haven’t quite started the second round yet.

I give them 10/10 for age range, but 3/10 for ethnic diversity. They really need to try harder on that. Much harder. If they can't do it, hand the whole show over to SBS.

Is there a rough percentage of housemates you think should be ethnic minorities? With production I wonder if there is a numeric casting target with things like this.

Is there a rough percentage of housemates you think should be ethnic minorities? With production I wonder if there is a numeric casting target with things like this.
I think they should aim for 50%, considering the history of POC-voting-out over the years.

What kids of stuff did you do in the group auditions?
Split into two teams and lined up dominoes to knock down a house of cards
Playoa game Truth or bullshit
They took something off ur app and told the group a certain thing u did or didn’t do and others had to say if it was truth or bullshit
Threw a ball to someone and asked them a question then the person with the ball threw it to another person and could ask them a question
Asked why we would be the best housemate in the world

They took something off ur app and told the group a certain thing u did or didn’t do and others had to say if it was truth or bullshit
Threw a ball to someone and asked them a question then the person with the ball threw it to another person and could ask them a question
I heard they’re not doing any of that this year. Been waiting for someone to say something cause apparently auditions been happening all this week. Very quick and if not called back for one on one with EP you’re out.

I heard they’re not doing any of that this year. Been waiting for someone to say something cause apparently auditions been happening all this week. Very quick and if not called back for one on one with EP you’re out.
I've only heard of Skype Auditions happening. Did you hear at all what they are doing at the auditions if its very quick?

I've only heard of Skype Auditions happening. Did you hear at all what they are doing at the auditions if its very quick?
Yep I did hear more but will wait before saying anything further as the person had a one on one with EP so don’t want to ruin their chances until they know if they hear anything further. Was hoping others who didn’t get to stay back for one on one might come forward with tea about personality types in their group etc 😂

Yep I did hear more but will wait before saying anything further as the person had a one on one with EP so don’t want to ruin their chances until they know if they hear anything further. Was hoping others who didn’t get to stay back for one on one might come forward with tea about personality types in their group etc 😂
What state was it :)

I’m confused darlin’s.

when do the Skype auditions end and the lives begin...?

Hup!

this old bird is going ‘round the twist!

I wonder if there will be a difference in the size of the Pool of people going to groups this year or if they will just do more sessions over more days.

I wonder if there will be a difference in the size of the Pool of people going to groups this year or if they will just do more sessions over more days.
I do deduce that there will be no live auditions this season.
95% certain it will just be Skype auditions

They will find a way to do groups. Theres no way they can cast all of the people on the show without seeing them in a group environment i dont think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back