Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

tenor.gif

You are a lil treasure reep..

That's from planet of the apes?

Would you be saying the same thing if Dan Andrews was a liberal?
Yes
You fail to notice I have remained bipartisan and avoided politicking since my first mention of scomo, I wish I had not mentioned him, he is such a light weight intellect
If I am such a radical far leftie you all seem to have decided, I would have behaved so differently, and just posted leftie policy and argued with your far right cheer leading
Not interested,
Prefer having political discussions with actual politicians
And unlike you, I expect there is no interest in my point of view on politics
Not interested
In converting or changing anyone
Very true. Only inconvenient for them if they don't agree with the political view. It is pathetic.
Not interested
So bored with all those housewives, the only one familiar is Gina
The gif obsession is utterly boring,
Same with far right propaganda

Never follow clips in threads, virus spreaders pointless posts

Last edited:
Oh hell, I need to do a big grocery shopping trip
And my closest and best food shopping area, is featured in the press as
not following distancing and mask wearing.....and people everywhere doing coffee catchups, sitting closely
Afraid to go there have to go further away now:)
👋

Yes
You fail to notice I have remained bipartisan and avoided politicking since my first mention of scomo, I wish I had not mentioned him, he is such a light weight intellect
If I am such a radical far leftie you all seem to have decided, I would have behaved so differently, and just posted leftie policy and argued with your far right cheer leading
Not interested,
Prefer having political discussions with actual politicians
And unlike you, I expect there is no interest in my point of view on politics
Not interested
In converting or changing anyone

Not interested

I'm probably more far left than you, kxk. I'm no right winger. I just believe leaders like dictator Dan should be held accountable for their actions.

Not interested

Just as well that I don’t care about your opinion.

You @reepbot also have a more open mind, and I find you are an optimist, more positive than negative

Please, pretty please answer the question I put to you in your private thread:)

All i am asking of people is mix it up, don't get bogged in tit for tat giffing and weird stuff people keep repeating ad nauseam
over and over and overs.............so boring and meaningless

Just as well that I don’t care about your opinion.

Just when it suits you, I am aware of your perspective affable
You like it when I defend you, as in regarding your status/troll shit thrown at you
Are you trying to change that opinion

You dislike my assumed politics, yes I am mostly left
Being born a catholic.....you cannot get the guilt to go away, and unless i continue to do some kind of charitable stuff, can't sleep
I am more an existentialist than any other philosophy.....but the underlying catholic guilt etc just won't go away

Just when it suits you, I am aware of your perspective affable
You like it when I defend you, as in regarding your status/troll shit thrown at you
Are you trying to change that opinion

You dislike my assumed politics, yes I am mostly left
Being born a catholic.....you cannot get the guilt to go away, and unless i continue to do some kind of charitable stuff, can't sleep
I am more an existentialist than any other philosophy.....but the underlying catholic guilt etc just won't go away

No. It's actually more simple than that.

I either like the opinion about me or I don't care for it. Depends entirely on what the opinion is about.

Opinions about my use of GIF use or my political leanings (which are wrong anyway) fall into the I don't care category. Either way - I will keep going on how I want to.

I would like some virus advice.....

My preferred and closest food shopping has been in the news as NOT following lockdown, no distancing and lack of masks

What I am asking, I am in a high risk category, morelikely to catch stuff, and more likely to die if I catch stuff

So, I guess I should go shopping elsewhere?
Or should I be ok with mask and gloves???

Do you agree or disagree with Peta?

Peta Credlin at 2:48: "One of the worst consequences of this pandemic has been the growth of the something for nothing mindset. It's not right that able-bodied people should be on the dole when there's fruit picking, cleaning or table-serving jobs that can't be filled, and it's wrong that businesses can't get back on their feet because they can't get workers which in turn makes it so much harder for our country to get the budget back into some sort of shape and start paying back the billions we've borrowed to survive this outbreak."

You @reepbot also have a more open mind, and I find you are an optimist, more positive than negative

Please, pretty please answer the question I put to you in your private thread:)

All i am asking of people is mix it up, don't get bogged in tit for tat giffing and weird stuff people keep repeating ad nauseam
over and over and overs.............so boring and meaningless

Sorry, what was the question? I probably missed it.

I would like some virus advice.....

My preferred and closest food shopping has been in the news as NOT following lockdown, no distancing and lack of masks

What I am asking, I am in a high risk category, morelikely to catch stuff, and more likely to die if I catch stuff

So, I guess I should go shopping elsewhere?
Or should I be ok with mask and gloves???
Can you do an online shop with Woolies or Coles?
I'd go wherever you feel more comfortable at a time when it's a lot quieter. I have a couple of older clients who are nervous of going out still, and they go to the shops as soon as they open as there's not so many people around.
I tend to go to our local Woolies at 8.30 am, it's pretty quiet then. Then I've always gone shopping early so I'm home before the crowds swarm in. I'm not a fan of wasting time in queues.

Peta Credlin at 2:48: "One of the worst consequences of this pandemic has been the growth of the something for nothing mindset. It's not right that able-bodied people should be on the dole when there's fruit picking, cleaning or table-serving jobs that can't be filled, and it's wrong that businesses can't get back on their feet because they can't get workers which in turn makes it so much harder for our country to get the budget back into some sort of shape and start paying back the billions we've borrowed to survive this outbreak."

Disagree. And it's quite a long bow she draws between this pandemic and one of the right wings favourite topics.

Last edited:

So true. Some people who are capable of working but take payments on the DSP instead... Sad.

Disagree. And it's quite a long now she draws between this pandemic and one of the right wings favourite topics.

What is your reason for disagreeing? Do you have an argument that refutes what she is saying? Good to read different perspectives on this topic.

Back