Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

How Draconian of Dictator Dan.

I'm not an Alan Jones fan but this is interesting.

Alan Jones: "Well to the lady whom you all tell me should vacate the deluxe chair and run the joint. I'll tell you what, with Peta Credlin in charge we wouldn't be enduring this sort of nonsense. She's one of our political hopes of the future. The near future I hope at that..."

I'm not an Alan Jones fan but this is interesting.

Alan Jones: "Well to the lady whom you all tell me should vacate the deluxe chair and run the joint. I'll tell you what, with Peta Credlin in charge we wouldn't be enduring this sort of nonsense. She's one of our political hopes of the future. The near future I hope at that..."

He's right!!

I have seen this on Facebook and thought I would share here

Before we get too hung up on blaming the state govt, or the federal govt, or China for our covid situation let’s review some facts :

1. We had to bring in mandatory quarantining in hotels, because we couldn’t trust people to stay home after returning from overseas.
2. We then had to bring in security, because we couldn’t trust people to stay in those hotels.
3. We then had to bring in ADF, because we couldn’t trust the security guards not to mingle with those in quarantine in the hotels.
4. We had to get police to door knock and check up on people, because we couldnt trust those who were meant to be self-isolating to actually stay at home.
5. We also have to have police and ADF reinforce the metropolitan melb zone and state borders, because we can’t trust people to follow the restrictions.
6. We are now being asked to use masks, because we cannot trust people to social distance when they are in public.
7. Through it all, our supermarkets have had to introduce shopping restrictions because we couldn’t trust people to not to take more than what they needed.

So we can get as mad as we want at politicians or health officials, or the country where the virus originated, but essentially it’s our own fault that we find ourselves here. Selfishness and lack of empathy seems to be as much of a disease as covid itself.

The quicker people start following directions, the quicker this situation will improve

South Australia is now starting to see community transmission cases. We are now having to start restricting what we do too.

I also got to see the full list of the businesses that are open/closed in Vic (Came through from my union) I am bemused at how many businesses are still operating under lockdown.

Reactions: kxk

Before we get too hung up on blaming the state govt, or the federal govt, or China for our covid situation let’s review some facts :

1. We had to bring in mandatory quarantining in hotels, because we couldn’t trust people to stay home after returning from overseas.
2. We then had to bring in security, because we couldn’t trust people to stay in those hotels.
3. We then had to bring in ADF, because we couldn’t trust the security guards not to mingle with those in quarantine in the hotels.
4. We had to get police to door knock and check up on people, because we couldnt trust those who were meant to be self-isolating to actually stay at home.
5. We also have to have police and ADF reinforce the metropolitan melb zone and state borders, because we can’t trust people to follow the restrictions.
6. We are now being asked to use masks, because we cannot trust people to social distance when they are in public.
7. Through it all, our supermarkets have had to introduce shopping restrictions because we couldn’t trust people to not to take more than what they needed.

So we can get as mad as we want at politicians or health officials, or the country where the virus originated, but essentially it’s our own fault that we find ourselves here. Selfishness and lack of empathy seems to be as much of a disease as covid itself.

The quicker people start following directions, the quicker this situation will improve

South Australia is now starting to see community transmission cases. We are now having to start restricting what we do too.
Human beings are perversely unreliable, if that's not taken account of in your plans, your plans are a waste of time.

What an illogical Facebook post.

"We" did nothing in those first few steps. The state government has the power, NOT the people of Victoria. Anyone who believes otherwise is a complete clown.

What Daniel Andrews does is not a reflection of what I or "we" believe should be done.

When Annastacia speaks she sounds a lot less educated than what I would expect from someone with her type of background. Read the Wikipedia page on her. It's surprising.
IKR? I was just thinking that. When she addresses the electorate she sounds like a schoolteacher who is talking to idiots. I have always wondered if that is a manifestation of her boundless arrogance or if perhaps she is actually an automaton.

Should she be considered as a new host for BBAU 🤔

Back