Skip to main content

AFL 2020

giphy.gif

Yes. Alas we were putrid. Gave a yelp after half time but damage had been well and truly done.
Losing to the reigning premier isnt that bad but the way we lost was terrible. A lot of passengers who didnt contribute at all.
Think we will see a lot of up and down results from all teams during this next 2 weeks of condensed matches.

Yes. Alas we were putrid. Gave a yelp after half time but damage had been well and truly done.
Losing to the reigning premier isnt that bad but the way we lost was terrible. A lot of passengers who didnt contribute at all.
Think we will see a lot of up and down results from all teams during this next 2 weeks of condensed matches.

Just imagine how I felt after we lost to your mob... Lol.

This whole season has been a farce imo. The only benefit I see from it is purely on a selfish level...it's stopped my husband from being SO bored that I have stopped divorce proceedings for the moment. I couldn't live with him in a footy devoid COVID-19 world!

Having said that...GO BOMBERS!

This whole season has been a farce imo. The only benefit I see from it is purely on a selfish level...it's stopped my husband from being SO bored that I have stopped divorce proceedings for the moment. I couldn't live with him in a footy devoid COVID-19 world!

Having said that...GO BOMBERS!

You're a Bombers supporter? I thought I was the only one on here.

Yes, I'm a Bombers supporter...have been since the day I was born...my family and I had reserved membership seats at Windy Hill back in the day.

Back