Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 16 Discussion (13 July)

Are you sad that Marissa, the oldest housemate, has been evicted from the BB house?

• Yes, She was amazing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No, She was awful.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was explained an episode or two ago but even I missed it, but I rewatched the episode and did an analysis in one scene where Kieran explains he wants then to call him “thick” so that they think of him as stupid instead of the strategic and wiley person that he is.

Which ep out of interest?

...I would laugh so loud that my spleen would probably come out of my mouth if Matt and Daniel made it to the grand final (something that Daniel was able to do in his footy career) and a landslide public vote made Matt the winner because he was the most popular... seeing the sooky lah lah bottom lip on Dan’s mouth quivering just before he bursts out crying and shouting out over and over... “it should’ve been me!... it should’ve been me!”.... before disappearing into oblivion and obscurity once again... never to be seen again...

...that would be my highlight of this season!... please let it happen... PLEASE!... cheers.

Chad and Sophie need kierans vote so why would they give him the disadvantage?

Either it was just unthinking (likely) or he thought Kieran wasn't trustworthy if he won the nominations challenge. But they need to stop Dan or Mat winning more.

He's literally the nicest guy.
I see right through him. Mat’s just playing the “nice guy” act, while maintaining his “under the radar” presence on the side. He is using the typical Logan twins good bloke strategy in an attempt to sneak his way into the finale. The only difference is that this season Mat is free to strategise with his buddy Daniel in regards to who he wants to put up for nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back