Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 July)

Will the 'bromance' alliance finally be broken?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 76.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see this thread at 10:57pm.

raylaugh1.gif

Because my daily threads are the best! As a mark of respect to the great gayspie, can we all please wait until after midnight central standard time so i have enough sufficient time to do my honors, before anyone else makes their thread starting move? Thank you my lovelies!

Because my daily threads are the best! As a mark of respect to the great gayspie, can we all please wait until after midnight central standard time so i have enough sufficient time to do my honors, before anyone else makes their thread starting move? Thank you my lovelies!

I'll try.

I'll try.

Good to know. Its not that i am against competition or anything, and sometimes there are legitimately times where i forget to do it due to my busy schedule, but starting the daily episode thread, and throwing in my fun little poll, are actually a highlight of my day during Big Brother weeks. :)

Good to know. Its not that i am against competition or anything, and sometimes there are legitimately times where i forget to do it due to my busy schedule, but starting the daily episode thread, and throwing in my fun little poll, are actually a highlight of my day during Big Brother weeks. :)

It is? Well I guess everyone has their own little quirks. For me the highlight of my day is listening to the artistic brilliance of Tina Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back