Skip to main content

Housemates slam Angela's home truths in leaked group chat

Angela just posted on her IG story supportive messages from Kieran and Hannah. And the group of Mat, Dan, Xavier, Casey calling themselves the Alpha cult on IG just proves how cringy and self absorbed they are.

Or how awesome and cool they are!

Also looking closer at the likes interesting to see that only like Angela got was from Laura about believing everything you read. Ian, Talia, Zoe, Casey, Daniel, and Garth meanwhile are all likey likey with each other.

Also 99% sure the mystery 'instagrammer' is Xavier with his now deleted secret account.

Where'd he say that?
The podcast that shall not be named. 👀

Slightly off-topic but he actually revealed a fair bit of interesting things on there. He has connections with Bree Amer, and also admitted he wasn’t actually told the time when BB mentioned it to him in yesterday’s episode (“it’s 3:30am...”) so that confirms BB’s words are being changed or altered later.

Slightly off-topic but he actually revealed a fair bit of interesting things on there. He has connections with Bree Amer, and also admitted he wasn’t actually told the time when BB mentioned it to him in yesterday’s episode (“it’s 3:30am...”) so that confirms BB’s words are being changed or altered later.
Ahhhh.

Also slightly off topic for this thread but tangentially related is Ang telling DM that Casey left the house to see a doc about her poop situation which seems the most likely reason for her absence at that eviction.

It also seems also that Ang has given the DM a few exclusives tonight so she 100% leaked these messages. Ha!

It also seems also that Ang has given the DM a few exclusives tonight so she 100% leaked these messages. Ha!

I don’t think it could have been her photos though. The person who leaked it would have their messages right aligned. So it’s someone’s account who doesn’t actually respond in those pics.

I don’t think it could have been her photos though. The person who leaked it would have their messages right aligned. So it’s someone’s account who doesn’t actually respond in those pics.
Oh yeah. I forgot about that! 🤪

It’s such a shame that this persists. I get that people may find both Rob and Ben grating in some ways, Ben certainly wasn’t my fave housemate ... However the podcast is actually really good. It’s probably what Eye Spy should be.
I’m a bit sad Rob was chased away from the forum, whether you like him or not ... it’s evident that he actually really likes Big Brother and he may have been thinking he would come here for some questions for content.
They have popular past housemates on each episode and really dissect the show (and it doesn’t always have to be positive).
It’s made me come around to Ben too.
Anyway sorry this is also off topic.

it's so cringe how they're backing each other up in that chat LOL
they're obviously bitter that she's been so popular with the public
not a good look guys :oops: you did that to yourselves

garth and dan sounding very immature and childish.
meanwhile, angela remaining unbothered is hilarious

Hmmm I always think, what is the point of being nasty after you’ve been booted, and dishing the dirt on your fellow HM’s, unless of course you are salty... I was told week 2 that Angela didn’t make it very far but not to read too much into it because she was a plant, but plants do their job then fade into obscurity, they sure don’t do tell-all’s with the DM. I don’t know what to think anymore. :thumbsdown:

Hmmm I always think, what is the point of being nasty after you’ve been booted, and dishing the dirt on your fellow HM’s, unless of course you are salty... I was told week 2 that Angela didn’t make it very far but not to read too much into it because she was a plant, but plants do their job then fade into obscurity, they sure don’t do tell-all’s with the DM. I don’t know what to think anymore. :thumbsdown:
She’s also the only one so far getting job offers left right and centre. So sounds to me like the others are just bitter about how they’ve been portrayed onscreen.

She’s also the only one so far getting job offers left right and centre. So sounds to me like the others are just bitter about how they’ve been portrayed onscreen.
Im not surprised really. We haven’t been shown any real personality out of the rest of them. Who wants to hire someone and have to try and explain who they are and why they’re ‘famous’..

Back