Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enlighten me how you think Casey is a brat, she must be doing pretty well to get to the top 3. All I saw was her defending herself and she was right, Angela’s beeb evicted before

Casey is as interesting as a white piece of bread. Also, some of us haven’t read any spoilers so thanks for that.👍

zN1jOnf.gif

" I didn't do anything wrong . . You did everything wrong!"...
Kieren in the middle. Just the position!

Last edited:
I would disagree, according to the editing, Xavier immediately took it upon himself to try and pop balloons and took pleasure in it. It was different from the others. He took immense joy in it.

Here is a random pause moment that was not intentional, nothing to do with this comment but I will post non the less.
c149cd4dc8260537d6d3da6f8612bde8.png
It was not
Casey is as interesting as a white piece of bread. Also, some of us haven’t read any spoilers so thanks for that.👍
oh fuck I didn’t mean too 3, meant to say top 10, sorry.

Not denying the legitimacy of Casey’s comments or feelings but I’m hoping someone can please point me toward examples or sources for these “beast, idiot, pig, bitch” comments?
Look I haven’t seen them either, but I’m not gonna trust her cause she wouldn’t make this stuff up.

All these people online saying they aren’t going to watch anymore just because Ange left is just inviting producers to bring in more dramatic fake personas with casting. Not saying Ange is faking btw with that statement. I can see why possibly why producers weren’t happy, they could see a possible ratings downturn.

I can only judge by what we see on the actual show, not the web of interactions and afterthoughts on social media.

On the show, all we have seen of Casey personality-wise has seemed either complacent when sunbaking or brattish (her entire shown interaction with Angela could be classified as a tantrum).

All these people online saying they aren’t going to watch anymore just because Ange left is just inviting producers to bring in more dramatic fake personas with casting. Not saying Ange is faking btw with that statement. I can see why possibly why producers weren’t happy, they could see a possible ratings downturn.

Or they will cast more interesting people so their entire season doesnt rely on only 1 or 2 people to make it entertaining.

I am just hoping they build on this season and find a way to make the show more exciting and unpredictable.

Or they will cast more interesting people so their entire season doesnt rely on only 1 or 2 people to make it entertaining.

I am just hoping they build on this season and find a way to make the show more exciting and unpredictable.
Yeah fair enough.

Look I haven’t seen them either, but I’m not gonna trust her cause she wouldn’t make this stuff up.
I think where it gets tricky, and what doesn’t sit right with me, is the almost contradictory nature of Casey’s post.

I am trying to look at this from an unbiased perspective, but Casey notes that these comments have all been made publicly, however I am struggling to find where and in what articles or interviews these have been said - and importantly, in what context. More than happy to be provided links. But if they’re quoted from tabloid magazines, alongside other absurd headlines such as “Talia and Daniel getting married” and “Xavier and Casey dating”, then it’d be a bit rich to pick and choose the information one takes from it, right? And it would just show how conceited Casey and the other guys can be.

While I don’t follow any of them on social media, I regularly check their Stories out of curiosity, and Angela has never made a mockery or been defamatory toward any HM online. The same cannot be said whatsoever about Xavier, Mat, Daniel and Casey who have done nothing but post Stories and captions that have mocked Angela’s character all season and have proved their herd mentality.

Just today on The Morning Show, Angela actually made a point of saying she wants people to keep watching, respecting and sharing the love with all remaining HMs. There was no hint of malice there, whereas other evicted HMs have only spoken negatively about her in return.

All I’m saying is you can’t claim bullying when it goes both ways too.

I think it’s very wrong that other housemates are trying to tear Angie down, and get fans to turn on her. I think the other hm’s are spiteful that she’s gotten such a good edit and people love her, when the hms probably saw sides to her that weren’t so pleasing. I think these comments have been tooken out of context and used to ones advantage. Maybe they’re doing it to undermine/cover claims that there was racism in the house.

Last edited:
Probably because he realised it was just a fun game.

Forcing a game you're playing onto people who don't want to play, who will then receive consequences they do not want is textbook bullying. For reference, visit a school yard. You don't get to decide if people play your game.

Yep, gotta say me and my partner were both expressionless seeing Mat and Dan doing their thing in women's clothing. Then we saw Queen Ang and Marissa were the only other housemates not laughing their heads off or cheering and we went "yup".

View attachment 55721

Maybe I'm just getting old.

That's one of those moments where you have no idea if it's accurate or editing.

Yep, gotta say me and my partner were both expressionless seeing Mat and Dan doing their thing in women's clothing. Then we saw Queen Ang and Marissa were the only other housemates not laughing their heads off or cheering and we went "yup".

View attachment 55721

Maybe I'm just getting old.

I was outraged! How dare Mat stretch Marissa's clothes. And it is also particularly awful that they dressed up in the clothes of the two women Mat had just robbed of the chance to have a treat, and who they'd fooled (well fooled Ang) into believing they were in a new alliance with. So unnecessarily smug.

I also took offence at Mat referring to Marissa in the DM earlier in a disparaging tone as 'A 61-year-old woman.' That is pretty amusing on the one hand, coming from a man of thirty (or so he says!) who looks 45 on a very good day. I just despise people and men particularly who view a woman as obsolete and ridiculous once they move past an arbitrary age. For some, it's 22. I get she's not going to fit effortlessly into their juvenile cool group, which seems to have a general high school age level of maturity, in any case, as she is a woman of some substance and grit. Show some awareness of the basic facts of human biology, you puerile little turds. People get older and their outsides look a bit worn - they are still people. Oh, I just dislike them so much, and Casey too, and Xavier's only saving grace was his yellow stripey top which I am starting to think was in fact Garth's.

Forcing a game you're playing onto people who don't want to play, who will then receive consequences they do not want is textbook bullying. For reference, visit a school yard. You don't get to decide if people play your game.

The whole point of the game was to try and burst each other's balloons though. There was no bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back