Skip to main content

AFL 2020

Possibly. Unless they play no more matches in Victoria?

Not a possibility I don’t think as that would be unfair on the Vic teams. I think they should play all the matches in Victoria in my opinion. Establish a hub in Melbourne CBD

Theyll do anything to carry on cos of the commercial interest. They need to supply footy to the broadcasters to get the coin.
Hubs in other states. I personally wouldnt care if it was cancelled. Gonna be so compromised as it is.

Theyll do anything to carry on cos of the commercial interest. They need to supply footy to the broadcasters to get the coin.
Hubs in other states. I personally wouldnt care if it was cancelled. Gonna be so compromised as it is.

Murdoch needs his subscribers.

Murdoch needs his subscribers.
AFL needs broadcasters money. They are virtually stuffed without it. Only asset they have is owning marvel stadium.
NRL doesnt even have that. Thats why they steamrolled ahead. NRL would go bust completely without the broadcast coin.

AFL needs broadcasters money. They are virtually stuffed without it. Only asset they have is owning marvel stadium.
NRL doesnt even have that. Thats why they steamrolled ahead. NRL would go bust completely without the broadcast coin.

True.

giphy.gif

Back