Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 10 Discussion (28 June)

Who is your pick to go tonight?

• Xavier

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Dan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This show seems to have a obsession with the housemates bowel movements.

Garth pissing, Daniel and Matt farting and Casey’s constipation.

Is this riveting content for anyone here?

And constantly farting is not a good look Daniel but I suppose AFL players would find that sort of thing hilarious. 🤷‍♂️
garth pisses from his bowels???

The dietary changes (staples, followed by buckets or KFC, then back to staples) will certainly be playing havoc with their digestive systems.

(re: housemates not confronting Angela about the bunker. Mike Goldman explains it in his show from last week. Can’t remember right now I’m afraid but perhaps another viewer is less rusty. I think it was because they didn’t understand what was meant by “bunker”.
Ahh, I suppose that would make sense. But, that seems to indicate they don't listen clearly to BB, who told them ... "You think you know the house, all the walls, etc", "...there is a secret room". I'm sure the word bunker was mentioned to them at some stage. If not by BB, at least by Sonia. Oh well.

The Kingdom of the Tea Queen is no more. It has been swept away by the winds of change - the queen is dead.
Those who managed to survive defected to Boganville where, for the moment, there is peace and harmony. However, dark clouds are already gathering and the survivors of Tea Kingdom are on borrowed time - and they know it.

I was amazed to see how Angela sought out Sophie to side with her, Sophie, the Insta-girl who is beholden to her walking picture Chad, who in turn is beholden to the triumvirate of Mat, Daniel and Xavier.
The face of Insta-girl said it all. There was never any doubt that she would prioritize Angela for execution should she win the challenge. But despite her dependency on the big herd and her obvious lack of reason, she has impressed me yesterday. She did NOT complain that "That's not fair"! after her triumph in the challenge.

Marissa surprises me more and more. She has some outdated views and habits, but her age alone has probably presented her with more than 'almost dead' situations than the others and she has survived. Looking at all the housemates who are still left, she strikes me as the smartest by far. The others know this and Marissa will be the next focus of attention, before Kieran.

With flamboyant Angela's eviction, the fun and variety have also been evicted. From now on, it will be ONLY numbers and counting and calculation... and Angela was right: The last ones standing will be the triumvirate, this is no longer rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back