Skip to main content

2020 Housemate lookalikes

No, no and no. :blackeye:
Ouch! Fair enough mate! lol

Hi there Buck07 I think I remember you from the old channel 10 forums mate, do you still have any contact with anyone from the old channel 10 forums now? Although I was there mostly in the years after BB had finished, from around 2008 to 2013 I think? The channel 10 forums got cancelled around 2014? not to sure now.

Ouch! Fair enough mate! lol

Hi there Buck07 I think I remember you from the old channel 10 forums mate, do you still have any contact with anyone from the old channel 10 forums now? Although I was there mostly in the years after BB had finished, from around 2008 to 2013 I think? The channel 10 forums got cancelled around 2014? not to sure now.
Indeed I was - I relinquished the shackles some time before the forums closed down IIRC. No contact since.

And, RJ should be held in higher regard. :happy:

;)

I kinda like Chad from what I can tell so far but I don‘t find him especially good looking.
i mean passable yes. Quite. But cute/hot? I don‘t really see it. I‘d like him to win except he doesnt need it. But Fryzi-2.0 needs it even less I assume.

But Fryzi-2.0 needs it even less I assume.
Getting a bit OT here, but... Fryzi-2.0 = Daniel? No waaai. They are from separate worlds!! Fryzi is humble. Daniel’s eyeballs roll in circles when things don’t go his way... When Angela was talking about playing the game, he looked utterly confused. lol

Indeed I was - I relinquished the shackles some time before the forums closed down IIRC. No contact since.

Ok thanks for that mate. I also did something similar before the forums closed and lost contact with them also. Anyway i'm sure many of them remember me being a BB fan and never giving up this old BB avatar right to the end of the channel 10 forums, which was probably around 2013...lol

Oh well if any of them try an online search for a BB forum now they will surely find us here at this place! lol :)

Back