Skip to main content

BBAU 2020 - Eye Spy (7plus) Discussion

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
Episode 1 has just gone live on 7Plus.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-10-at-9-26-01-pm.png

It's a short video hosted by Sonia...interviewing the evictees...🙁

Please tell me this is sarcasm? lol.
Not at all. I listened to a few interviews on radio shows etc today. I really think he speaks well and answers in interesting ways. Some reality people can be quite dull in interviews.
I wish he lasted longer in the house.

Wasn't Mike Goldman doing a show too? or did I imagine that? I really miss uncut, I reckon these people are probably dirty bastards. especially Marissa.
Yeah they uploaded episode zero before it started where he basically just recaps the housemate profiles. I expected another to be uploaded tonight.

Would appreciate peoples thoughts upon viewing.
Not gonna bother myself at the moment.
Im in spiritual grieving
Basically Sonia just does a standard short interview with the three evictees this week. Then the ‘exclusive content’ is a one min scene at the end which is the extended scene where Angela is asking for tea and BB tells her patience is a virtue. She goes on to ask for a sneaky one in the DR as she needs a hit.

I really miss uncut
Me too, not just for the nudity although it was a good part of it.
I wish I had the old season uncuts.
Bit disappointing. No real new footage and interviews that I’ve already basically heard on other media.
I actually haven't heard any of it, I've not properly listened to the radio in years. Pieces on podcast (Normally cos it's talking about something I wana listen too), so I'll give it a whirl anyways.

What a waste of a show. Hopefully it’s more than just evictee interviews next week. More panel style...
Eye Spy is better then nothing I guess, but as you said a waste. I did like to see Allan's votes reaction (even though he was playing up to the camera). Would be great for a bit more panel and something longer then 13 minutes

Yep I liked the Mike Goldmad show too; with the stupid games which cost 5 bucks in premium numbers or some crap.;;; 😁

You could turn on the box at 3am and watch the HM's snoozing, gettin' it on or turkey slappin' the slapper ... fun for all :cool:

Yep I liked the Mike Goldmad show too; with the stupid games which cost 5 bucks in premium numbers or some crap.;;; 😁

You could turn on the box at 3am and watch the HM's snoozing, gettin' it on or turkey slappin' the slapper ... fun for all :cool:
I actually loved that lol.. I wish they'd still have it I'd subscribe for sure. The turky slapping incident stopped that for everyone.
I wonder if there's actual footage of said turkey slapping incident

Meh - can't comment since in WA, the link takes you to tonight's episode and not Eye Spy. This is both Desktop & AppleTV 7Plus App :rolleyes: O_O
(midnight Perth time)

C'mon 7Plus - get yer fecking act together. :poop:

Back