Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Not at all finny.
Just dont find hader remotely funny. But humour art music.
All subjective.
As long it brings the individual joy, i am more than happy.
Glad that's sorted, Fuzzy.
Do you mind if I call you that?
And, how was your day?

So Vic is going backwards
Numbers have not been good all week, and just getting worse
So, backwards we go
And..... I must say it is not surprising, stupid victorians have been acting like the virus is over
My only movements outside to doctors or food gathering.....and fuckwits everywhere getting in my space and bumping into people

OMG
Friggin Victorians are behaving like idiots, it is not at all surprising we are going backwards
Just returned from my food shopping............you would never know we have any restrictions in place
nobody is distancing at all anymore FREAKS are going to kill us all

Only the poor shop keepers/workers are behaving
Except the coffee cafes, jammed in crowds with NO DISTANCING
I am glad I have masks and wear them, the only other people with masks are the workers serving wankers.....I literally had to jump out of the way of the worst people.

Where I shop is famous for the fabulous cafes........but WTF is wrong with these idiots
I think I may send an email to government to vent my disgust

So....Vic residents are you in one of the hotspots?

Casey & Cardinia are the closet to me, and my 2 regions (ie we moved house in feb)
But my electorates are almost as bad
news.com.au has a list now for every electorate

OMG
Friggin Victorians are behaving like idiots, it is not at all surprising we are going backwards
Just returned from my food shopping............you would never know we have any restrictions in place
nobody is distancing at all anymore FREAKS are going to kill us all

Only the poor shop keepers/workers are behaving
Except the coffee cafes, jammed in crowds with NO DISTANCING
I am glad I have masks and wear them, the only other people with masks are the workers serving wankers.....I literally had to jump out of the way of the worst people.

Where I shop is famous for the fabulous cafes........but WTF is wrong with these idiots
I think I may send an email to government to vent my disgust

So....Vic residents are you in one of the hotspots?

Casey & Cardinia are the closet to me, and my 2 regions (ie we moved house in feb)
But my electorates are almost as bad
news.com.au has a list now for every electorate

Yep.

I live in one of the hotspots. We should be in lockdown but the right way this time.

Reactions: kxk
I went to a restaurant recently and we were required to fill out all of our names and phone numbers. This is in NSW. Is this happening in VIC?

Back