Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

LOL. Your Premier has lost the plot completely. Almost as bad as SA.
I find it weird to hear anyone gloating about the SA recovery rate and no infections for days on end. It is way more good luck than good management. They only thing they did right was to close the state borders, have limited international flights in, and quaruntine anyone coming in.

They are working together under Morrison's guidance. He is pushing the open schools rubbish agenda.

All him.
Cant work together when they are dealing with different circumstances.
Look at the US. You have states bidding against each other for the receipt and delivery of respirators and such.
Land of the free and the brave.
tumblr_p39qoy3Aay1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

Reactions: kxk
I find it weird to hear anyone gloating about the SA recovery rate and no infections for days on end. It is way more good luck than good management. They only thing they did right was to close the state borders, have limited international flights in, and quaruntine anyone coming in.

Does anyone from overseas even travel to South Australia? I don't even want to go there.

Cant work together when they are dealing with different circumstances.
Look at the US. You have states bidding against each other for the receipt and delivery of respirators and such.
Land of the free and the brave.

Then why make a unified approach if they have different circumstances?

Doesn't add up at all. So they are working together.

Watch the ensuing mob mob out when restrictions are lifted only to be enforced again.
Its a delicate balancing act.
Lift too soon, then outbreak(which is inevitable) and then re-introduce restrictions.Mob rule gonna mob rule.
Its more of a slow acclimatisation. With no drastic shifts either way.
You give people a relaxation and freedom then take it away again at short notice.
The fuse lit of the mob just got dangerously shorter.

Then why make a unified approach if they have different circumstances?

Doesn't add up at all. So they are working together.
How are the states in Australia working together?
Vic still not relaxing as of yet. As opposed to other states.
Its a moveable feast.
All i know is the age old principle. Deny freedoms. Restore them. Then deny them again.
A lot worse than a pragmatic approach of lessening with caution and time.
Dealing with a huge still to be properly understood elephant in our rooms has no clear and right answer.
But dealing with taking away social freedoms, then immediately taking them away again will surely provoke even more unrest.
Im just speaking sociologically. Everyone, and i mean everyone is still largely blind men in coping controlling and adequately dealing with what we have in front of us.

How are the states in Australia working together?
Vic still not relaxing as of yet. As opposed to other states.
Its a moveable feast.
All i know is the age old principle. Deny freedoms. Restore them. Then deny them again.
A lot worse than a pragmatic approach of lessening with caution and time.
Dealing with a huge still to be properly understood elephant in our rooms has no clear and right answer.
But dealing with taking away social freedoms, then immediately taking them away again will surely provoke even more unrest.
Im just speaking sociologically. Everyone, and i mean everyone is still largely blind men in coping controlling and adequately dealing with what we have in front of us.

That announcement Morrison made today was a National Cabinet Plan. A work of state and Federal government working together.

Back