Skip to main content

QUARINTINI TRIVIA ONLINE...during virus

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Poster asked if we could make a separate thread for anyone to play and chat....here you go @timmydownawell

SOUND STORM TRIVIA

Anyone can play, it is free and fun, some glitches but for free it is a nice distraction mid week

Starts 7pm, usually 7.10

It is played on a freefacebook platform

I will have better direct link after 5pm and will post it here

once we have that link, you just enter your name,and my team = TARDIS, or join any other team, or make up your own
50 questions
Cheers.......attention @reepbot , @Affable, @oddjob ....@Mooseface and anyone:)

Poster asked if we could make a separate thread for anyone to play and chat....here you go @timmydownawell

SOUND STORM TRIVIA

Anyone can play, it is free and fun, some glitches but for free it is a nice distraction mid week

Starts 7pm, usually 7.10

It is played on a freefacebook platform

I will have better direct link after 5pm and will post it here

once we have that link, you just enter your name,and my team = TARDIS, or join any other team, or make up your own
50 questions
Cheers.......attention @reepbot , @Affable, @oddjob ....@Mooseface and anyone:)

It's tomorrow btw. 😆

It's tomorrow btw. 😆

OMG I am going insane cooped up syndrome.....I rarely know what day it is
Kind of focused on tomorrow for a memorial for my friend

Thanks for correcting my idiocy @Affable

Another link

There is a chat room attached to this

And, there is a live hosting thing, I haven't bothered with
There is a 5 min break between Q20/21......and between 40 & 41

Register for tonight here.....

Just enter email, and team name, submit
Then tonight you log on with your first name,and team
I think log on details will be posted after 5

Hosting live tonight if you want to watch, I have not bothered before, might try tonight

Registration for tonight's trivia....

Team registrations are now open for tonight's Trivia.
Registration for 'Thursday Night Trivia' will be posted tomorrow.
PLEASE TRY TO REGISTER PRIOR TO 6PM.
Please nominate ONE team member to register your team
name via the button below.

All other team members can play by going to crowd.live and entering tonight's code WEDTRIVIA7

Live hosting stream is also available by going
to https://www.twitch.tv/soundstormtrivia

As always if you enjoy playing our Trivia each week you are
more than welcome to send a tip in appreciation which allows us to
continue to bring you Trivia each week.....just click on the PayPal logo below.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

The SoundStorm Trivia Crew

Last edited:
How to play:

Nominate one team member to insert their email and your team name in the form below to register for trivia this week.

Only one team member needs to register your team name. Please nominate only one team member to do this.

To play Trivia - go to crowd.live and enter code: WEDTRIVIA7 between 6:30pm & 7pm to sign up (all team members do this) and join your team.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TEAMS PRIOR TO 6PM AND YOU LOG IN PRIOR TO 7PM OR YOU MAY RISK BEING LOCKED OUT OF THE GAME.

Arrange your Zoom, Webex or House Party hook ups with your team mates prior to 7pm.

You do not require the live hosting feed in order to play Trivia but if you wish to watch this please go to
https://www.twitch.tv/soundstormtrivia

You do not require a TWITCH account to view the live feed but to join in the live chat you will need to register an account with TWITCH - It's easy & FREE!

Shout out to us on social media: #soundstormtrivia or @soundstormtrivia

Trivia starts at 7pm Wednesday - see you there!

If you enjoy our Trivia please feel free to send through a tip via paypal.me/SoundStormTrivia ....no tip is too small and it allows us to continue to provide you with weekly Trivia.

FORMAT: The format used on Wednesdays means that each team member answers each question and the scores are determined on the % of your team playing that got the answer correct. You can all agree on the same answer or a team member can go rogue if they wish to and select an answer against their team mates!

Remember to submit your final answer you must click on the SUBMIT button for each question during the game.

My laptop is fucked, keeps freezing and I may be too late to try and log on on my ipad
Not much in the mood right now, bet it is a good one

Good luck @Affable and anyone, see you tomorrow hopefully.

Going to watch some history show instead
And maybe start my Killing Eve marathon, ie have to go back to series 1
Series 2 ABC are starting repeats on June 1

Back