Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

Very clearly a deliberate leak to build anticipation for the show. Ben will slowly reveal more over the coming months and will be told what to say by producers.

Their new show must really be doing shit numbers to pull a stunt this obviously transparent

Their new show must really be doing shit numbers to pull a stunt this obviously transparent

It’s TVBlackBox we’re talking about... Everything they do is to stroke their ego and attract attention. Even if the show was pulling in decent numbers in their mind it can always be more.

Fucking sick of their "exclusives" that have already been reported elsewhere. "Confirming" a story printed weeks ago somewhere else (even in the Daily Mail) is not an exclusive.

Fucking sick of their "exclusives" that have already been reported elsewhere. "Confirming" a story printed weeks ago somewhere else (even in the Daily Mail) is not an exclusive.

Agreed... They’re like a 2 year old trying to get Mum and Dads attention.

TVBlackbox just revealed a new hm.

Interesting how they're claiming bb's forced to reveal some of their hm's cause of them.
But ngl casting looks pretty good at this point. Just hoping it's not entirely whitewashed.

Last edited:
I reckon TVBackblox is working with ch 7. Rob McKnight has supposedly worked with channel 7 before so it seems logical. It just doesn't make sense for Ben Norris to 'recieve a leaked list of all the housemates'. I think these hm's are being 'leaked' for hype for the show. Ngl i think it's a great tactic if that's what they've done cause it's working.

Not a fan of names being leaked one by one. Big Brother is never about individual housemates, it's about the cast as a whole.

she's an active poster on instagram and didn't post from Feb 22-March 22. I believe that lines up with filming dates.

I reckon TVBackblox is working with ch 7. Rob McKnight has supposedly worked with channel 7 before so it seems logical. It just doesn't make sense for Ben Norris to 'recieve a leaked list of all the housemates'. I think these hm's are being 'leaked' for hype for the show. Ngl i think it's a great tactic if that's what they've done cause it's working.
Oh 100%. That's been obvious since they revealed Ian W.

Back