Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has finished.

What do we think the repeated use of the word Hello means in the previews?
It’s like someone answering the phone or a door...?

Alexa, play New Rules by Dua Lipa.

I think we might be getting an airdate soon!

well they don't have the olympics now or any shows in production cause of covid so I would assume its sooner than later

I thought this was supposed to start Q3? Isnt that July?
And they have said consistently ever since it was announced that it would be Q3. COVID-19 won't change that as even with the Olympics gone Seven is actually the only broadcaster with their flagship reality shows all pretty much in the can. As things stand Nine and Ten will be scrambling for content come July so Big Brother will have far less competition than they expected with no Survivor and almost certainly no The Block.

And they have said consistently ever since it was announced that it would be Q3. COVID-19 won't change that as even with the Olympics gone Seven is actually the only broadcaster with their flagship reality shows all pretty much in the can. As things stand Nine and Ten will be scrambling for content come July so Big Brother will have far less competition than they expected with no Survivor and almost certainly no The Block.
No, they were quoted as saying it would be BEFORE the Olympics.

Q3 is June/July/August

Olympics were due to start 23rd July. That would allow for ~7-8 week season if the launch is at the backend of may which is most likely when House Rules will wrap up.

Is it still happening, or did they quit because of the virus?
I haven't really been following any of it due to our circumstances at the moment.

Back