Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

...Ed will probably be stiff and wooden as usual but I shouldn’t be annoyed... my 3 favourites from the beginning Celia/Ed and Claudia all made it to the grand final... you can’t get better than that I suppose lol!... cheers.

...you don’t have a chance of winning Ed... sorry to be the bearer of bad news old son... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
How Rude.

Break the news to him gently, don't just blurt it out.

...it’s called ‘tough love’ Kaz... sometimes you’ve gotta be cruel to be kind lol!... if he was a racehorse I would’ve put him down by now... favourite or no favourite of mine!... cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
That was beautiful, Celia is so loveable, and awe at Jarrod, what a great partnership
Loved that far more than watching Claudia, almost made me cry

...luckily mine is fantastic!... but having an NBN junction box directly outside on the road helps I guess lol!... cheers.
Some money whizz guy suggested the government should make fixing nbn as a priority project,
good way to boost the economy and employ people
The old copper crap connection from the road to your house has to be replaced with fibre optic like what is installed underground in the roads
Has to be done sometime, do it now

Claudia is better tonight,smoother
She is often a bit jerky in transitions
Celia is the better more natural dancer
The public vote must give it to Celia, the perfect scores are ridiculous

Watching 60 Minutes Coronavirus.

Lady said it was like glass in her lungs. Most traumatic experience of her life.

Reactions: kxk
Back