Skip to main content

How do we stop spoilers in 2020 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiGretel2020

He is back. Are you?
This pre-recorded version of BBAU-2020 is going to flop, hard.
It is giving itself NO option for success.
Even back in the salad days of '02.03, a half hour delay was enough for gossip to be rife as to who was evicted and who was screaming what out as they embarked on their final journey in the golf cart to club gretel and the 100's of adoring screaming sycophants ( insert your bum dance pyjamas HERE )
Now, there are people who know EVERY idiosyncrasy of EVERY housemate and are telling their loved ones and best mates or anonymously releasing info into the webisphere just for kicks n giggles
Sure, there will be red herrings and multiple outcomes filmed for the climax of a particular event ( enter Krystal's cleavage HERE ) just to confuse us all....yet will you really feel part of the process and will anyone other than the producers, ninjas. cameramen and other staff be part of the originally intended Big Brother experience ?
The uplate show, where we would be privy as to who Mikey would go out and get high with next or bang at first opportunity is gone.
The direct debit for the live stream premium service is gone.
The purpose of the show - gone
Voting like a crazed lunatic via text - gone.
*** sighs ***

Kingston is a very rude person.
Stop dragging threads of topic with this shit. Use the report button... There's nothing you can say to me publicly that hasn't already been said. I don't care... So send your feedback somewhere else.

Last edited:
Stop dragging threads of topic with this shit. Use the report button... There's nothing you can say to me publicly that hasn't already been said. I don't care... So send your feedback somewhere else.
Please take your own advice. :rolleyes:

You needed your own thread for this dribble?

i guess i did..

it was aimed at tubular folk who could not see the irony

Come in spinner Kingston ol buddyyyyy
!!

Ask yourself:

If the OP jumps off a cliff...and you witness this....Then you post in OP's thread and follow him off said cliff, then WHO is the stooooopid one ?

Stooooooopidville, AUSTRALIA
Population: 1
Ask for Kingston.

x

i guess i did..

!!

Ask yourself:

If the OP jumps off a cliff...and you witness this....Then you post in OP's thread and follow him off said cliff, then WHO is the stooooopid one ?

Ask for Kingston.

x

Was far too sexy a burn not to quote and reply to myself..

The End

Hey if the I hate Kingston club are going to post shit about me publicly then it’s only fair that I respond in public.

No one hates anyone.
There is no such club.
I like your contributions
They are real.
Genuine.
Uninterested in fence sitters/ Ball washers / Divide and conquer sheep.
Keep it real, like it is.
Glen

i guess i did..

!!

Ask yourself:

Ask for Kingston.

x

coo%2Bcoo%2B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back