Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

The gossip guru is going to be no one very exciting. It can't be Richard Reid as he's done it already.
Who does that leave? Perez Hilton, Richard Wilkins, Nelson Aspen, Molly Meldrum at a stretch (but I don't think he'd be up to it).

Richard Wilkins' son is doing DWTS if that means anything?

I thought the show was Australian version.

Bet he got more than 1 million to appear on the show.

They always have 1 or more international stars on the show. The UK show has also had American celebrities on their version.

They always have 1 or more international stars on the show. The UK show has also had American celebrities on their version.

I don't care who the UK have.

Pretty sad, we don't have enough d grade celebs of our own, without having overseas nobodies on our show. :(

;) Hi, love to read you.

Dilruk's decision to choose Erin, Myf and Ryan for the trial is not so 'lovely'.

For me Charlotte is difficult to watch. I saw her on Celebrity Big Brother UK and stopped it after one week. Perez Hilton was on another Celebrity Big Brother UK, that season I had to leave after two days. Main reason was Perez. :)

Hi LaraBo,
I also find Charlotte too difficult to watch with her loud voice and fake showmance for votes.
I don't know much about Perez but he sounds like another attention seeker.
Speaking of attention seekers we won't watch Angie Kent if we can avoid seeing her anywhere.
Miguel is great, he is caring, funny and deserves to win.

They should have Greta Thunberg on the show.

And when she arrives she can go "Shame on you for being on this show when climate change is happening."

And the hosts can go "Steady on, old bean, it's just a bit of jolly fun, say what?"

And then Greta Thunberg angrily stares at them all until they avert their eyes to the ground in pure shame for their environmental terrorism.

Her work done, Greta leaves to fight climate change.

...evenin’ all... I’m surprised that Dilruk went when that old footy guy (Billy?) should have gone first as far I’m concerned... I’m hopeful that either he or Tanya go tonight please... cheers.

Back