Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

Anyone heard from @Mr Stickyfingers

Last time he went missing, he suffered a stroke.

And it was during this show he went missing & was sick.
He was posting in our first love thread friday.....ie Doctor Who

Love julia's frock, don't you like it Medusa? I really like that she is trying different styles and this one is very flattering

He was posting in our first love thread friday.....ie Doctor Who

Love julia's frock, don't you like it Medusa? I really like that she is trying different styles and this one is very flattering
I Love Julia and think she has pizzazz enough to pull off any look...but I like her more sophisticated outfits :)

First eating trial tomorrow.....(I will vom :))

I don't find watching people eat awful stuff bothers me at all, especially if I don't like them

I do find real world eating competitions make me feel ill, you know where they eat a burger in 2 seconds, or a mountain of whatever

Julia's new hair is looking lovely

Anyone heard from @Mr Stickyfingers

Last time he went missing, he suffered a stroke.

And it was during this show he went missing & was sick.
...hey Kaz... thanks for asking... I’m going great... now... I’ve just moved in to our new home after having to sell our old home in Windsor NSW into a small wheelchair compatible Villa in Swansea NSW and we’re still in the process of unpacking everything including my computer... as I’m still learning to type left handed because all of my right side was completely paralysed and I’m typing on this stupid IPad at the moment until I set up my computer this weekend I’m a bit of a lurker at the moment lol!... but next week should be better when my trusty computer is in full swing... it’s so good to see some of the old gang back on this great thread... I love being here with you all... cheers.

Back