Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! 2020 Pre-Season Chat

I’ve got no idea when it comes to footy players...

I think it might be Aaron Sandilands, the Fremantle ruckman who retired this year.
He held the record for tallest player at one point, and Freo play in purple. So no shrinking violet.

Also the premiership cup in the second image is based on the AFL one, not that that means much.

I don’t know him personality wise.

I think it might be Aaron Sandilands, the Fremantle ruckman who retired this year.
He held the record for tallest player at one point, and Freo play in purple. So no shrinking violet.

Also the premiership cup in the second image is based on the AFL one, not that that means much.

I don’t know him personality wise.

Nope. Not a Premiership winner.

Me too, mainly watching news all day services and movies, live TV is currently atrocious as usual this time of year
SBS 32 movies.......magic tho

Re the Jungle, if they have turds from MAFS i really can't watch, and goes double if that horrible bogan from Love Island turns up

I am hoping they are mostly peeps from 10 & ABC/SBS, 10 have a nice share thing going on with ABC...no need to stoop to 9/7 shit heads
Would prefer a nobody off the street to anything related to MAFS
10 has their own LOVEABLE larrikans......LUKE from Survivor I hope for, or weirdos Tim or Ciarran

I hope Hamish is the controversial blonde, last laugh before he heads off to Q&A, and that other blonde dude, comedian more I confuse them

One of my favourites last season and remaining so as she is part of 10. Natasha Exelby I love her

Watch out boys....she is famous for rooting regularly on TV.......with reckless abandon with anyone, freaky
Maybe Brits are just more chill about such things, they like rooting in public parks with spectators

Me too, mainly watching news all day services and movies, live TV is currently atrocious as usual this time of year
SBS 32 movies.......magic tho

Re the Jungle, if they have turds from MAFS i really can't watch, and goes double if that horrible bogan from Love Island turns up

I am hoping they are mostly peeps from 10 & ABC/SBS, 10 have a nice share thing going on with ABC...no need to stoop to 9/7 shit heads
Would prefer a nobody off the street to anything related to MAFS
10 has their own LOVEABLE larrikans......LUKE from Survivor I hope for, or weirdos Tim or Ciarran

I hope Hamish is the controversial blonde, last laugh before he heads off to Q&A, and that other blonde dude, comedian more I confuse them

One of my favourites last season and remaining so as she is part of 10. Natasha Exelby I love her

I also don’t think I can watch if Erin from Love Island is on it.

Reactions: kxk
82318823_1413214888857053_5956796365953564672_o.png

Looking forward to this bit of light hearted fluff

I love Miguel, but every rumour I have seen has been revolting,,,,,,better be bullshit
That last reveal makes me gag a bit, killed a favourite

Back