Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

An interesting book for the dullards of this world for sure. Only a dullard would like her anyway so no point arguing about it really.

poor angie.

Saw the first few pages so let me just say something about her writing style and her use of the English language. On a scale of Pettifleur’s book (1) to the best written book in the world (10), Angie’s book falls at a 2 for me.

Last edited:
What does real book mean anyway?

Saw the first few pages so let me just say something about her writing style and her use of the English language. On a scale of Pettifleur’s book (1) to the best written book in the world (10), Angie’s book falls at a 2 for me.

Maybe she should have got it edited some more but they were too desperate to cash into her bachelorette attention?

So in one hand you are caling me a dullard for expressing a mild interest yet you are the one who has actually gone to the effort to read some of it? Okay then....

I am planning on buying Claire bowdich's book. Do you have any passing judgement on that one?

An interesting book for the dullards of this world for sure. Only a dullard would like her anyway so no point arguing about it really.
Ha! a dullard! I mean that is a better description for Ali lovers really. And yet you *️continue*️ to argue about it.

So in one hand you are caling me a dullard for expressing a mild interest yet you are the one who has actually gone to the effort to read some of it? Okay then....

I am planning on buying Claire bowdich's book. Do you have any passing judgement on that one?

Difference is I didn't call it interesting. You are the one who called it interesting, not me. So really your comment is invalid in the circumstances that you used it. You wouldn't understand anyway...

I won't comment on a book without reading some of it. I read the first two pages. If you can't write, then don't write. Simple as that.

It is strange how you get offended over everything really. Lighten up a little.

Ha! a dullard! I mean that is a better description for Ali lovers really. And yet you *️️️️continue*️️️️ to argue about it.

It would not be a FatPants comment without a personal attack really... Nothing surprises me anymore.

Difference is I didn't call it interesting. You are the one who called it interesting, not me. So really your comment is invalid in the circumstances that you used it. You wouldn't understand anyway...

I won't comment on a book without reading some of it. I read the first two pages. If you can't write, then don't write. Simple as that.

It is strange how you get offended over everything really. Lighten up a little.

It would not be a FatPants comment without a personal attack really... Nothing surprises me anymore.
Affable, you are the height of hypocrisy. You called Angie lovers "dullards" and then when I return the serve right back at you, you get upset that it is a "personal attack". If you really feel that way, why would you post a personal attack yourself in the first place? It seems you are happy to dish out heaps of hate but can't cope when people reflect it back at you.

Affable, you are the height of hypocrisy. You called Angie lovers "dullards" and then when I return the serve right back at you, you get upset that it is a "personal attack". If you really feel that way, why would you post a personal attack yourself in the first place? It seems you are happy to dish out heaps of hate but can't cope when people reflect it back at you.

Would it have made you feel better if I pulled a Meglos and said "other than people on the forum, naturally"?? I didn't feel that I had to do that.

Plus, you are the one who has been personally attacking me with your anti-Ali stance.

Would it have made you feel better if I pulled a Meglos and said "other than people on the forum, naturally"?? I didn't feel that I had to do that.

Plus, you are the one who has been personally attacking me with your anti-Ali stance.
We all know that you mean people on the forum, Affable. Don't try and back track now.

Also, again, you seem to have double standards. It's okay for you to do something but no one else can?

Back