Skip to main content

#AskAffable

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my aim to be in my life - its an inspirational place to get to dont ya think?

1573896579118.png

Do you think I am a misfit, @Isee ?
I think you are you. I will explain what I mean.

You have your own opinions and are not afraid to say them, and there is nothing wrong with that. But sometimes you do seem to take it personally if someone has a different opinion than you when it is not meant as a personal thing. For instance I want to respect your opinion if you and I think about things differently but I want you to respect mine too. But sometimes it feels like you dismiss my opinion as being less important than yours.

As a lurker and observer it seems like you may have made others on the forum feel like this in the way you have communicated . In my observation it comes across that you have chosen to dismiss others opinions that can get people off side with you which then hurts you, and you bite back. They then ignore you or bite back at you and a cyclical pattern happens, and you feel like the forum is against you and you feel victimised. I am not sure what the answer is but as someone who also (especially in my real world) takes a lot of things on and internalise that frustration, I really want to see you letting some of it go, before you end up like me on blood pressure medication over it all!

To answer your original question I guess what is your definition of misfit? is it someone who does not PM regularly with anyone? if so then I am that. I would think others are too. I think you have a very strong connection with reepbot on here, so if nothing else you do have a friendship of sorts (I know reepbot doesn't like the term friends so call it what you will) the two of you connect and chat a lot, so you are not a loner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back