Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I'm warming to Adam, he seems like a harmless doofus.
Why do women have a dislike of short men?
Important thing for me is a nice face. Height barely comes into it.
(I don't find Adam attractive, but it's more the tattoos and bowlcut than his height).

I find him immature for his age. I think that is why most don't like him.

With Love Island dropping to 240k last night it has now dropped 60% from its premiere. My bet is it will move to 9GO by next week and maybe it even gets cancelled this season. The problem is that our version is so boring compared to the UK due to dud casting.

Reactions: kxk
With Love Island dropping to 240k last night it has now dropped 60% from its premiere. My bet is it will move to 9GO by next week and maybe it even gets cancelled this season. The problem is that our version is so boring compared to the UK due to dud casting.

It’s also starting 45 mins later than last year. Stupid move by 9. Just keep it on 9Go and 9Now...

Didn't even make the Top 20 rated shows or the demos last night.

It probably made the top 20 in the demos as only the top 5 are published. And as I predicted it dropped below 200k last night, rating at 191k. I think by mid next week it will be moved back to 9GO.

It probably made the top 20 in the demos as only the top 5 are published. And as I predicted it dropped below 200k last night, rating at 191k. I think by mid next week it will be moved back to 9GO.

I was worried that my post would come across as top 20 demos, ha ha. Yeah, I meant top 5.

Probably would be better on 9Go.

Well all the males are duds so makes sense to try something more appealing, both women are out of the duds league

I guess dumping a boy, please be lego head, makes sense since they are sending in those twins, hopefully they mat be better than what we have.

I do hope they have some fun tricking everyone

sam I haven't seen much of, he is the best of that very bad bunch of males

They need to sack Sophie she sucks, and use her salary more wisely.
The show looks so cheap it is a joke, a tiny house, tiny pool, tiny fake patch of grass - looks like mini golf but just one hole, the nasty cheap setting looks claustrophobic.....and will cause fights

Well all the males are duds so makes sense to try something more appealing, both women are out of the duds league

I guess dumping a boy, please be lego head, makes sense since they are sending in those twins, hopefully they mat be better than what we have.

I do hope they have some fun tricking everyone

sam I haven't seen much of, he is the best of that very bad bunch of males

They need to sack Sophie she sucks, and use her salary more wisely.
The show looks so cheap it is a joke, a tiny house, tiny pool, tiny fake patch of grass - looks like mini golf but just one hole, the nasty cheap setting looks claustrophobic.....and will cause fights

Nine would want fights to occur to bring ratings up.

And>>>>>?????

I mean so what?
Clearing the decks, they should actually dump about 4 males, some of these guys are really repulsive

And>>>>>?????

I mean so what?
Clearing the decks, they should actually dump about 4 males, some of these guys are really repulsive

Bit rude kxk
The question is important.
This show is pointless, and I believe in freedom of speech

No insult intended:)

I am very disappointed in this 2nd series, it looks like a back packer dump, and they look like back packers
Pissed at the show not you

This Adam with the horrendous haircut is turning out to be pretty good,
I like these two Adam and Cartier the best.

Back