Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
There’s like 6 up there
Transgender woman
Tassie guy
Psychic
Traveller from the sunshine coast
Some bland as chick ebony
And the one I posted

Surprisingly not as cringeworthy as I thought - there’s actually quite a few who are really endearing.

There’s one guy’s video in particular (I won’t name them in case it ruins any chances) who I thought seems like a perfect candidate tbh. Real enough and sounds like he’d bring something quite interesting to social discussions and within a group dynamic.

Hmmmm, “no available live auditions AT THE MOMENT”..... maybe once the network announces its return there will be an opportunity to audition in person?
I actually feel sorry for anyone who is taking the time to fill out that monstrosity of a questionnaire now and upload a video. I honestly don’t think anyone is currently going through applications. There is no deadline to complete it, or dates locked in for production. Shit there’s not even a house, or a confirmed network! 😂
Interested to hear if anyone is getting a call back. My guess is no.

Attachments

• 13F8AB97-015C-4F72-9DFF-D6FEDA15C615.jpeg
    13F8AB97-015C-4F72-9DFF-D6FEDA15C615.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 37
I can't stop watching these trainwreck BB 2020 audition videos. None of these people will get picked. They have no idea how to make a reality TV audition video and they're all 18-21yos who live at home, have no life experience, and aren't showing anything substantial.

I can't stop watching these trainwreck BB 2020 audition videos. None of these people will get picked. They have no idea how to make a reality TV audition video and they're all 18-21yos who live at home, have no life experience, and aren't showing anything substantial.

Did you watch Big Brother between 2005 and 2007?

Did you watch Big Brother between 2005 and 2007?

I know that they do cast some people like that but they need to have personality and looks like Skye Wheatley or somebody like that. All these people I'm seeing on YouTube applying for 2020 look very average and unmemorable, and they're all saying that they're going to bring drama lol. I work in media and got final round on a massive reality show last year and there is no way any of these people are even getting a call back.

I know that they do cast some people like that but they need to have personality and looks like Skye Wheatley or somebody like that. All these people I'm seeing on YouTube applying for 2020 look very average and unmemorable, and they're all saying that they're going to bring drama lol. I work in media and got final round on a massive reality show last year and there is no way any of these people are even getting a call back.

I think its average looking people I'd personally rather see on Big Brother over people like Skye...

I think its average looking people I'd personally rather see on Big Brother over people like Skye...

I don't want idiots like Skye either... but there's good average, like Reggie or Bree etc, and then there's basic unmemorable uni students like the ones auditioning in these YouTube videos.

Surprisingly not as cringeworthy as I thought - there’s actually quite a few who are really endearing.

There’s one guy’s video in particular (I won’t name them in case it ruins any chances) who I thought seems like a perfect candidate tbh. Real enough and sounds like he’d bring something quite interesting to social discussions and within a group dynamic.

Lol, name one? The only half decent in the bunch was the 29yo transgender. The rest were awful.

Back