Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

How do we know they're singing???

I'm betting that they just actually mime and it's a sound file that they play on air. The masks would block any decent sound.
I'm sure it is them singing but, yes, pre-recorded, as it would be pretty difficult to perform well in those costumes,even if you had a mic/headset in there. At least the performance part would be easy as you don't even have to lip-sync.

Yes, I think it is their own voices, but not performed live It's quite apparent when they talk to the masked singer inside the costume, and the voice doesn't project at all..

No way....unicorn has a good voice.....and i know who it actually is, as if Ali's chunky thighs would fit in that outfit

Is Denii Hynes, and get it, Mum is the old Queen of Pop, Denii is her princess. why the rose petals not sure yet

Ali has a good voice too though....

I think I know who the TOXIC spider person is too:)

Toxic I think is KMH. Straight out of Eurovision.

hooray for queen ali!

Every time you and Affable use this term.......all I think is AliCat,
As in dirty stray alicat, or as in a Cats musical, she is all bedraggled and looks shabby and flea bitten

Onward
Toxic ....rumours are NOT that Eurovision entrant from this year, but did another year:)

And thought of another sneaky performer...........comedian Paul McDermott, has an angelic voice,
he could be the wolf - in the preview it sounds like 2 people,male then female,Paul can do the high stuff. Not sure of the low range tho
He would make a good surprise

And rumours are James Corden apparently visited Sydney in secret yesterday..........for this show
Hadn't thought about that.........so a celeb could record a whole swag of songs, then fly away, and some other stooge mimes for them, fly them in again just for the reveal

Hooray for................DAVID, sexiest RTV person, EVER,
soooooo pretty he can mesmerize from a distance, imagine that in person

krystal forscutt from bb06 was the sexiest rtv person ever.

then she overdid it with the plastic surgery.

such a shame.

Every time you and Affable use this term.......all I think is AliCat,
As in dirty stray alicat, or as in a Cats musical, she is all bedraggled and looks shabby and flea bitten

Onward
Toxic ....rumours are NOT that Eurovision entrant from this year, but did another year:)

And thought of another sneaky performer...........comedian Paul McDermott, has an angelic voice,
he could be the wolf - in the preview it sounds like 2 people,male then female,Paul can do the high stuff. Not sure of the low range tho
He would make a good surprise

And rumours are James Corden apparently visited Sydney in secret yesterday..........for this show
Hadn't thought about that.........so a celeb could record a whole swag of songs, then fly away, and some other stooge mimes for them, fly them in again just for the reveal

Eurovision contestant from another year? My guess is probably did not represent Australia. So I’d guess Anja Nissen.

Back