Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 11 Discussion

Who will find the next hidden immunity odol?

• Shaun

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • David

• Luke

• Someone else

• Dinosaur!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Survivor, hardly anyone is reliable unless you are lucky to have a core alliance for a while, and even then you probably turn on them before the end

Sure in the end you can't really whinge about reliability but we're not at that stage yet. You have to have reliable people for this stage of the game IMO.

Hrmmm. Interesting. Matt voted for Harry. They really didn't think he had an idol.

Also medivac next week? Did you say we still get medivac points if they do a bullshit vote me out tribal @timmydownawell?

kxk Mr Stickyfingers FatPants Consuela delcan all picked up points there, along with more who tipped the Contenders "winning" immunity. I post scoreboard shortly

Reactions: kxk
Too predictable really, saw it happening early on in the episode. Few seemed to care much either, that tight three-some have had things their own way quite easily.

Also medivac next week? Did you say we still get medivac points if they do a bullshit vote me out tribal @timmydownawell?
Yes. 10 doesn't like medevacs leaving teh show, so quite obviously gets them to plead to be voted out instead. So, as long as they show the person asking to get voted out and it happens, I will score it as a medevac/quit.

We hardly saw her till this episode, along with quite a few others this season

I think the producers hated her, she must take the record for challenge sit outs surely, and apparently she never shuts up, Ross's nightmare

The only thing I didn't enjoy about tonight's episode (well apart from losing my sweep, but really, there was nothing to support) was the utter predictability of a new idol being planted, and David or Luke finding it in no time.
David channelling Benji in scoffing the popcorn like a feral pig was just another reason not to like him.

Harry is fabulous, and it was nice seeing Janine squirm. The CEO brought down by the ice cream boy.

The only thing I didn't enjoy about tonight's episode (well apart from losing my sweep, but really, there was nothing to support) was the utter predictability of a new idol being planted, and David or Luke finding it in no time.
David channelling Benji in scoffing the popcorn like a feral pig was just another reason not to like him.

Harry is fabulous, and it was nice seeing Janine squirm. The CEO brought down by the ice cream boy.

I always think that if you have to rely on idols to further yourself in the game you're probably not a very good survivor player.

Shane Gould proved loyalty counts till the last two.

I think Shane was taken to the end as she was thought a 'goat', all that idol searching in full view of everyone probably helped that. And when you have people get to the end having not really made moves that does annoy me. Though I don't think any reality show is just about who wins, the people who make it entertaining often don't get to the end anyway.

It was actually lucky for the champion group on the new contenders tribe that so many of them kept together, you need luck to keep your group as well. With the ridiculous number of challenges highlighting individual strength pre-merge (to favour people like John, Matt, Shaun etc I guess) it was most likely easier for Matt to keep in the tribe and not be the alternate vote to Harry.

It is a bit odd that Matt aligned with Harry against Casey at tribal, but then went on to vote Harry anyway. But then everything about Matt is a bit odd.

Reactions: Lyf
I think Shane was taken to the end as she was thought a 'goat', all that idol searching in full view of everyone probably helped that. And when you have people get to the end having not really made moves that does annoy me. Though I don't think any reality show is just about who wins, the people who make it entertaining often don't get to the end anyway.
I think Shane wouldn't have made it to the end had she proven an entirely untrustworthy, lying, slimy, twofaced, arrogant excuse for a human, although she did use shady tactics to pull off moves, like blindsiding Lydia. And, loyalty did contribute to getting her in front of the jury, most of whom decided to reward her, not Sharne's game.

I quite enjoyed that she quietly achieved the win... without the verbosity and overly inflated ego of others, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: kxk
Back