Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 9 Discussion

If an episode has no Immunity Challenge, should I use the IC tips against Reward Challenge instead?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Sunday: In camp, plans start to unravel, leading to an epic Tribal Council no one saw coming that leaves everyone shocked.

Hi.

And oh, for those who don't want IC challenge tips being used against RC in the event of no IC, please tell me why.

I don't care, should be a voting option

Fun time, tee hee.......here we go
Can be intense viewing.......

Decision made. I couldn't do Survivor. I can't stand coconut milk or coconut, if it's not in a Cherry Ripe or on a lamington. The taste and smell of coconut milk makes me nauseous.

Harry already struggling to keep up with the lies. I hope he did some research about three year olds. I'd be exposed as soon as they asked me what they eat or do. Ha!
I was wondering if Ross had sussed him out with his eating question.

Hi.

And oh, for those who don't want IC challenge tips being used against RC in the event of no IC, please tell me why.
I voted no because they are because they are different things and if I was voting for who wins a reward challenge I might want to put a different answer.

Oh look out. that trio is getting tricksy
Oh no Janine,watch it

So Shaun is an actual moron

Decision made. I couldn't do Survivor. I can't stand coconut milk or coconut, if it's not in a Cherry Ripe or on a lamington. The taste and smell of coconut milk makes me nauseous.

I was watching Naked and Afraid the other day, and the naked chick fermented coconut milk for a week and they got SHITFACED on it. Was hilarious. I just wonder why no-one on Survivor has done this yet.

I voted no because they are because they are different things and if I was voting for who wins a reward challenge I might want to put a different answer.

This would be the most obvious think counting against this proposal. Particularly this season where Champions consistently won RC and lost IC.

OTOH, if there is no IC, nobody scores at all, which is no fun.

Back