Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Get rid of Gary and George. Have the Judges be the three Matts - Matt Preston, Matt Moran and Matt Sinclair. I think people like myself that have stopped watching would watch again then.

Pretty predictable tonight, Abby wasn't in a great head space.
Heston back on Sunday - I'm really over Heston, to be frank!

My idea for a new judging panel: Matt Preston, Matt Sinclair, 3rd judge is female - Kylie Kwong for example, or if you could afford her, Nigella.

Another good outcome. Hopefully Larisa will go soon enough. Simon is going from strength to strength

I missed it tonight due to being in a football household at the moment.

So Abbey is gone? With Simon safe. Happy with that,

Simon's very much a quiet achiever, and doesn't have the judges fawning all over him like they do with Tim.
I did notice last night Gary was in a bad mood, looked grumpy to me.
Heston week coming up, you'd assume that will disadvantage the likes of Tati and Sanjeev, on the other hand it'll be great for Derek and Tessa.

Heston only on Sunday night, not the whole week.
The Monday night pressure test is over 2 days apparently, it's a monster one, and according to the promo, "one of your favourites goes home".......oh let it be Tim, please. He sucks at desserts, and it is Sweets week after all

How can I forget Tamara? It was virtually the Tamara show in 2017, she sucked up all the airtime.

The judges hate Simon, especially George, it's so obvious, he's for the high jump tomorrow night I reckon
Damn it, Tim of course had to do well in a Heston challenge.
Ben's my fave, and Tessa too.

Promo for tonight makes it look like Dererk's out tonight, which probably means in reality Simon or Steph are going

Back