Skip to main content

Neighbours Discussion Thread

Just saw the end of last nights episode. I cut the recording short to watch MAFS, and hadn't seen the end. Leo's outburst was hilarious!

Hope Paul and Terese manage to get together now.
Strangely on Bea's side now too.
Don't like whatshername (Chloes GF), but she's playing a good part.
Do we know if Sonya is actually being written out and in fact going to die? I hope not.

I read that the network told her (the actress) last year that her contract would not be renewed. Also read that she requested that Sonya be killed off.

Irritating character so I am glad that she is gone.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/ne...spoilers-eve-more-sonya-rebecchi-exit-choice/

Worst decision ever!

Just saw the end of last nights episode. I cut the recording short to watch MAFS, and hadn't seen the end. Leo's outburst was hilarious!

Hope Paul and Terese manage to get together now.
Strangely on Bea's side now too.
Don't like whatshername (Chloes GF), but she's playing a good part.
Do we know if Sonya is actually being written out and in fact going to die? I hope not.

Sonya has stage 4 ovarian cancer that's spread to other parts of her body so it would be surprising if she did survive that

As for Leo, I have to wonder how Terse has suddenly become so desirable that half the single men in Erinsburough are in love with her.

Worst decision ever!

Sonya has stage 4 ovarian cancer that's spread to other parts of her body so it would be surprising if she did survive that

As for Leo, I have to wonder how Terse has suddenly become so desirable that half the single men in Erinsburough are in love with her.
Yes I'm aware of her cancer, but who knows who survives what in these soapies.
I think it's hilarious that Piper will end up with Leo. Getting very much The Bold. I feel I've already said that already somewhere!

😮 it must be soon, the ads said today "what would you d if you had one day left to live"!

That's a whole new thread, isn't it!

BUT, back to Neighbours, I do hope that the talk about Dee again doesn't mean she survived the car over the cliff thing, just to return now, not after the fake Dee! * groans *

Oh no, I hate to say it's going to be tissue box time.
For Neighbours to start with just Sonya and Toadie titles and not the usual stuff tells me this is the finale for Sonya.
Might have to archive this episode for some reason.
Got of to a good start with them singing to Robbie Williams in the car! - any chance of an Oasis number? 😊

What with the Mark/Ellie/Chloe thing, now the Finn thing - and after the Sonya thing ... well, I guess things are happening!

Back