Skip to main content

Big Brother 2001-2008 Help

nobo71

Hey guys, I'm from the Big Brother Wiki and we are trying to update our Australian pages to a professional level. Since its very hard to find stuff from back then, does anyone have anything from those days? Photos, articles, anything that could help us. Thanks.

You won't get anything here if you come asking for "anything". Ask for specifics.

World of Big Brother pretty much has everything related to the housemates, house and the game from the early seasons (they stopped updating their website once BBUK went shit, but the forum continues). I can't really think of "anything" you might want beyond that.

Okay, I didn't know where to post this, I didn't want to unearth a thread from years ago, and I didn't want to start a whole new thread for one question.
Going back to Celebrity Big Brother Australia, 2002, I think it was. I keep having a vague memory of Tim Bailey being there, but he's not on the list of housemates.
I'm thinking maybe he might have been a "guest housemate" for an evening, but I clearly remember him jumping up and down on a bed with Sarah-Marie, but I can find nothing to verify it. Anyone know if I'm right, or just imagining it.

Okay, I didn't know where to post this, I didn't want to unearth a thread from years ago, and I didn't want to start a whole new thread for one question.
Going back to Celebrity Big Brother Australia, 2002, I think it was. I keep having a vague memory of Tim Bailey being there, but he's not on the list of housemates.
I'm thinking maybe he might have been a "guest housemate" for an evening, but I clearly remember him jumping up and down on a bed with Sarah-Marie, but I can find nothing to verify it. Anyone know if I'm right, or just imagining it.

check out day 20 tasks.

Thanks so much for that. I knew I remembered seeing him there, I think after that I went off him!
Now I know I've not gone nuts. Thanks again reepbot :D

EDIT - funny how Sarah-Marie was evicted the next day after having to pash him. Now I remember I found that really creepy, obviously all those who voted her out thought the same.

EDIT - funny how Sarah-Marie was evicted the next day after having to pash him. Now I remember I found that really creepy, obviously all those who voted her out thought the same.
Actually if you notice the references next to those entries on the table, the pash aired on the episode after her live eviction, despite the event happening earlier that day.
(Disclaimer I put the table and the references together)

Last edited:
Back