Skip to main content

Neighbours Discussion Thread

they've been there for two years yet not one of their family has had a significant story line. they are just there. so for that reason alone it's hard for me to feel anything for them.
I think the youngest going deaf was as big as it got with them. Blink and you miss them!

This fire at the garage will prove interesting - as if it hasn't been done before for Paul
l to get the garage!

OMG, how bad is Angie (Toadies Mum!) Boganville!
Funnily enough, I remember all that!

good ol Angie.

the way Dee's death plays out, with the whole driving off the cliff thing and the fake dummy, is spectacularly bad.
Yes, and then to try and fake her comeback, and then it turns out it was a fake Dee was terrible! And we STILL watch it!
I'm more surprised that was 2003! 😦

Yes, and then to try and fake her comeback, and then it turns out it was a fake Dee was terrible! And we STILL watch it!
I'm more surprised that was 2003! 😦

And then fake Dee gave birth to Toadie's son Hugo! And Sonya and Toadie only found out about it when they were trying out for IVF.

After a bit of thought, I came up with Pegleg/Mr.Money Bags as being my favourite character - strangely enough!

I hope he turns bad again soon.
He will now he wants the garage burned down again! NOT that I want the garage burned down, but it'll keep us occupied for awhile.
Leo and Piper? - saw it in the ads, not watched tonights ep yet. Just about to! This should bee interesting.
It's getting like the Bold for partner swapping within the family!

He will now he wants the garage burned down again! NOT that I want the garage burned down, but it'll keep us occupied for awhile.
Leo and Piper? - saw it in the ads, not watched tonights ep yet. Just about to! This should bee interesting.
It's getting like the Bold for partner swapping within the family!

Yes, badness lurks in his soul!

Back