Skip to main content

#AskAffable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your question.

Well that would have to be the star of the forum because they are the star of the forum.

Who is the star of the Forum? Tim, Ben, Estelle, Gemma, "Priya" and David Hodis have all posted here. There also was an old school BB cast member who has a name who escapes me posted here

Who is the star of the Forum? Tim, Ben, Estelle, Gemma, "Priya" and David Hodis have all posted here. There also was an old school BB cast member who has a name who escapes me posted here

Michael Beveridge

Oddjob is a hater of all things great.

Scott Tweedie, Tommy Little etc. Horrible. Not a star at all.
Absolutely demonstrates good taste imo.
Great is in the mouth of the beholder eating.
We all like different stuff @Affable. Its polite to acknowlege others have varying tastes other than your own,
Nobody is trying to coerce you otherwise.

Absolutely demonstrates good taste imo.
Great is in the mouth of the beholder eating.
We all like different stuff @Affable. Its polite to acknowlege others have varying tastes other than your own,
Nobody is trying to coerce you otherwise.

Wrong.

If you are trying to pick a fight, go and do it in the reepbot thread. This is a positive thread and I am not here for petty arguments.

Wrong.

If you are trying to pick a fight, go and do it in the reepbot thread. This is a positive thread and I am not here for petty arguments.
You know me by now @Affable
I never pick fights. You know that. Im just here for conversation, interaction and giggles.
I think my posting history reflects this. I never seek out confrontation.
Im just a sharing type of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back