Skip to main content

Speculation: Big Brother Australia in 2019?

It's the truth.

TediousNauticalEider-size_restricted.gif

but this thread is all about speculation......

It also isn't a welcome invitation for any simpleton to just post as much bullshit as they want... You'd have to be pretty desperate to think a logo on production company a website is actual worthy of speculation... I'm here to tell you that no, it's not going to happen...

It also isn't a welcome invitation for any simpleton to just post as much bullshit as they want... You'd have to be pretty desperate to think a logo on production company a website is actual worthy of speculation... I'm here to tell you that no, it's not going to happen...

but the interesting thing is why the logo is there. what is the motivation of endemol? did they just forget about it? or is there some other reason?

but the interesting thing is why the logo is there. what is the motivation of endemol? did they just forget about it? or is there some other reason?

I gave you an answer to that already.... If you're that much of a fucking simpleton that you still don't understand, go find someone willing to draw you a picture... But further speculation won't be happening...

Reepbot and Kingston engaging in a match of insult tennis.

Kingston just about to serve to win the match.

Why not? YOU do it.

Sorry I don’t just dream up reasons... If I do speculate it’s usually based on something a little more substantial... That said talking about hypothetical “what if” situations is one thing and completely making shit up is another...

Also did someone see @benfrombrisbane insta story on January 27 in the big brother house saying it was still there and asking who wanted to help him fix it up?.... just saying there’s been some subtle activity recently stemming from when mike Goldman posted the pic from the bb runway on dec 22

Last edited:
Also did someone see @benfrombrisbane insta story on January 27 in the big brother house saying it was still there and asking who wanted to help him fix it up?.... just saying there’s been some subtle activity recently stemming from when mike Goldman posted the pic from the bb runway on dec 22

Do you think Ben knows something we don't?

But this is the speculation thread. And I'm speculating if Ben knows anything about the potential revival of big brother australia.

You would have to be pretty desperate to think that a former housemate going to the house wanting it to be fixed up is linked in any way to Big Brother returning. I will not allow this type of speculation.

You would have to be pretty desperate to think that a former housemate going to the house wanting it to be fixed up is linked in any way to Big Brother returning. I will not allow this type of speculation.

I'm a pretty desperate person.

Back