Skip to main content

Speculation: Big Brother Australia in 2019?

Maybe they're having an identity crisis and are hanging onto old shows. I can't see why anything that's not airing anymore should be there - unless it was put in an archive section.

Maybe they're having an identity crisis and are hanging onto old shows. I can't see why anything that's not airing anymore should be there - unless it was put in an archive section.

Only way I can explain it is that maybe the Big Brother Australia franchise is still under the Endemol name. Doesn't meant anything about the show coming back anytime soon though.

Only way I can explain it is that maybe the Big Brother Australia franchise is still under the Endemol name. Doesn't meant anything about the show coming back anytime soon though.
I guess they are still hopeful that someone will pick it up again, and that's why it's there. It is one of their most successful products after all.

I guess they are still hopeful that someone will pick it up again, and that's why it's there. It is one of their most successful products after all.

I was talking about this at work today. Some people describe things optimistically even though they realise it is a disaster. I'll give Endemol and @Eviejames credit for being optimistic. We all need more optimism in our life.

How about we shut this down right now before it gets out of control... Unless you’ve got something legit we can discuss, like an article, keep your mouth shut...

I’m more than happy to engage in hypothetical “if” types of conversations but speculating based on absolute bullshit just won’t be tolerated...

Also please don’t complain if I tear you a new one should you choose to ignore this fair warning... Anyone who was around during the last hiatus can tell you, I won’t tread around this lightly...

there's a fine line between optimism and delusion though.

Coming from you
giphy.gif

How about we shut this down right now before it gets out of control... Unless you’ve got something legit we can discuss, like an article, keep your mouth shut...

I’m more than happy to engage in hypothetical “if” types of conversations but speculating based on absolute bullshit just won’t be tolerated...

Also please don’t complain if I tear you a new one should you choose to ignore this fair warning... Anyone who was around during the last hiatus can tell you, I won’t tread around this lightly...

but the speculation was about why Endemol still had the big brother logo up on their site. hardly absolute bullshit.

but the speculation was about why Endemol still had the big brother logo up on their site. hardly absolute bullshit.

Because it's still a show they sell... End of... A fucking kinder-gardener could tell you that... Absolutely nothing news worthy about it...

I repeat we will not speculate about a fucking logo on a website... Unless you want to post something tangible, keep your mouths shut... We are not going to continue to play this game.

Back