Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Articles

Ten Chief Content Officer, Beverley McGarvey said today "I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! performed very well for Ten in early 2018 in our core target market and it will be back in 2019"

Look out, James Corden has also discovered Julia.....he is more likely to steal her

Julia's new show starts tonight

Blind Date
Ten, 7:30pm, Mon, 15 Oct 2018, 70 minutes
NEW SHOW
An Aussie single has to weigh the calibre of answers to three questions given by three unseen suitors hoping to be chosen as the blind date on an all expenses paid romantic getaway, however when they return they'll have to spill the beans on what really happened during their vacation with a perfect stranger, and it won't always be pretty!

And, latest rumoured celebs for the jungle, Tara and her mum Debbie Newsome, that would be fun Mum/daughter

Look out, James Corden has also discovered Julia.....he is more likely to steal her

Julia's new show starts tonight

Blind Date
Ten, 7:30pm, Mon, 15 Oct 2018, 70 minutes
NEW SHOW
An Aussie single has to weigh the calibre of answers to three questions given by three unseen suitors hoping to be chosen as the blind date on an all expenses paid romantic getaway, however when they return they'll have to spill the beans on what really happened during their vacation with a perfect stranger, and it won't always be pretty!
Is this a reboot of Perfect Match or is there a twist? I'm a bit over Julia tbh. Does she try too hard and it comes across as forced? I'm not into James Corden much. His laugh is annoying for a start. I have to be careful what I say about him on facebook, so I refrain, as he's a first cousin of a very good friend of mine.

So am I. (what a surprise)

She seems to do the same thing over & over again.

The 'comedy' routine was funny at first but quite boring now.
Plus, she wears clothes in that way tv people do that are about half a size to a size too small and she looks uncomfortable. That could well be me feeling uncomfy looking at her. I overheat easily and would want loose clothes under those arc lights etc, lol.

She’s claiming she “lost her voice” and her behaviour was caused by a “panic attack”. 🙄. She’s clearly quite intoxicated and this is probably a sign that she needs some help. I’m not judging… Singing the same fucking song for 30+ years would drive me to drink too.

Back