Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

...ooooh!... can I say it?... can I say it?... can I go there?... stuffit!... here goes... "and he made a complete Ass of himself in doing so too"...

...**ba dum tish**... (yes I went there)... sorry about that folks!... I couldn't help throwing in an old 'dad' joke... I just couldn't... cheers.

That was actually the sole reason he brought the donkey... so he could make the dad joke about it!

Annoying thing is that he (Paddy) is one of my sweep picks. Horrible luck with that one, ha ha.

All my hope in winning this is on Taite at the moment. Ali needs to give that wild rose to Taite! :D

...hahaha!... at least everyone now knows that you didn't rig the sweep my friend lol!... cheers.

That was actually the sole reason he brought the donkey... so he could make the dad joke about it!

...haha!... oh really Lyf?... I didn't watch that season so thanks for telling me my friend lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
...Ali should have told Paddy to 'FUCK OFF!' just then and shouldn't have been so rude to just get up and walk away leaving him there... bad form there Ali... (I'll shut up now)... cheers.

...the really sad thing about Paddy is that HE probably really believes that he is a good looking guy and a great catch... he's going to grow old and be alone at the end methinks!... what a complete twat!... someone needs to punch him... (see why I don't want to get too invested in this show now?... lol!)... cheers.

Back