Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 20 Discussion

Sorry but I just don't get the whole concept of don't speak ill of the elderly. Like, just because you're old doesn't mean you suddenly become untouchable/infallible.
Applause from me. Also, excusing the elderly or old for being rude because they are advanced in years is not on either.

I quite like those two girls Fenella and whats her name.

Anyone can win and to be honest I think any of them would deserve it except maybe fenellas friend. She is hopeless

giphy.gif

I'm hoping my curse is over

Applause from me. Also, excusing the elderly or old for being rude because they are advanced in years is not on either.
You just reminded me of a friend who was a nurse at St Vincent's Private in Sydney. One of his patients once was an elderly nun who complained about everything, such as the Foxtel not working. He referred to her as 'the nunt". 😂

What to do? Don't keep calling her dear sweet Shane. She is Shane. Sharn is Sharn and the others are Fenella, Shonee and Monika. Not dear sweet anythings.

...Fiona... I quite like calling her 'dear sweet Shane' so sorry if it irks you but I will continue to do so whenever I wish to... I call my wife 'my sweet darling wife' most times when I mention her on these forums... that's the way that I am... I call some of the ladies on these forums 'sweet lady' or similar at times too... none of them have said that they don't like me saying that so as I said... I will continue to say things like that regardless... sorry about that but that's just the way that I am... I'll make sure that I never call you anything of those above because it is obviously annoying you... thanks for your opinion though... cheers.

Back