Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

Lindsay1973

Awesome site donor
Starts on friday
Making others happy makes her happy, but how much laughter will our waitress be serving up in the House?​
Meet her tomorrow night at 9pm on @channel5_tv #BBUK pic.twitter.com/gRpwSoLGNz
— Big Brother UK (@bbuk) September 13, 2018

This graphic designer has been raised with a hippy outlook on life, but will she be able to keep the peace in the House? #BBUK pic.twitter.com/pbCk1o3eIS

This vlogger likes a good moan and luckily for him there will be plenty of cameras in the House to do just that! #BBUK pic.twitter.com/SsC5ipyjLy

Ready to be udderly honest, this guy is all about the craic and can’t wait to bring some energy to the House #BBUK pic.twitter.com/Zh5IrcHT9r

Do they have cleaner reruns during the day? I'm asking now before Kingston asks me to grow a pair or play in traffic.

Do they have cleaner reruns during the day? I'm asking now before Kingston asks me to grow a pair or play in traffic.

There is no such thing as a kindergarden version of BBUK... It's always been an adult show and always will be... So if you can't handle the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen boy...

There is no such thing as a kindergarden version of BBUK... It's always been an adult show and always will be... So if you can't handle the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen boy...

I was sure I read somewhere that C4 or C5 had edited daytime versions of the show. Maybe they stopped doing that.

I was sure I read somewhere that C4 or C5 had edited daytime versions of the show. Maybe they stopped doing that.

If they did there is nothing official... It would not be heavily sanitized for your virgin eyes and ears outside of the censoring of adult language... That's not to say that the overall language on the show is extraordinarily "bad"...

bbspy - Big Brother UK

22 mins ·
BREAKING NEWS: Channel 5 confirms that it has axed Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother - the new series (starting tonight at 9pm) will be the broadcaster's last.
Statement from production company Endemol Shine UK: "Whilst disappointed not to reach an agreement with Channel 5, the decision opens up a new chapter and we are excited about future possibilities for Big Brother in the UK."
More information to follow #BBUK #CBB

bbspy - Big Brother UK

22 mins ·
BREAKING NEWS: Channel 5 confirms that it has axed Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother - the new series (starting tonight at 9pm) will be the broadcaster's last.
Statement from production company Endemol Shine UK: "Whilst disappointed not to reach an agreement with Channel 5, the decision opens up a new chapter and we are excited about future possibilities for Big Brother in the UK."
More information to follow #BBUK #CBB

Sad but I'm hopeful that Endemol Shine will find another broadcaster to pick it up... Even with some ratings decline it's been Channel 5's highest rated program and helped improve the networks overall profile...

Housemate interview process:
Can you speak 240 words per minute?
OchgoongirlIthat'squiteIlovetalkingaboutmyselfsothat'squitenobotheratallit'sgonnabegreatI'masolid2outof10I'mtheyoungestfromafamilyof6andlike3ofusarestraightwearelikethegayfamilyathomemymothersaidyouhavetocomeoutwithbeingstraightinourfamilylovesthegaysourMagellenI'mquiteintolikemeetingnewpeoplewhoaren'tasextrovertedasmeIlovemeetingintrovertsIthinkthebadsideisthatpeopledon'texpectyoutolistenbutI'vegotmassiveearsso I will listen.
OK you're in!

One daily show and I'm already on life support.

Lewis F. is doing my head in. How can anyone talk so fast??

I swear the Irish farmer is the YouTuber Dave Cullen's twin brother. Two people can't look so much alike, unless they are twins.

Ellis sipped from the chalice. A toxic concoction of Twitter and BBUK. This must be a first one.
What happens now - does she get a million new followers on SM instantly?

The snoring of Tomasz is too much. It's not natural. I'd wear earplugs and cans and a bandana wrapped around it all at night.

Isaac is going to be so much trouble.

I like Lewis G. and Cameron.

Don't know about the rest. Time will tell.

Back