Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 10 Discussion

How do you feel about your tips tonight (reward/immunity)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thankyou. That was a selfie at work a few weeks ago. It's also my facebook profile pic.

How do you look so happy at work!?!?! What ever your secret is it's working. 'Cos gurl....

SSSp.gif

...I cannot stand this 'letters or gifts from home' crap... what's the point of putting them all on an ISLAND to get them away from their usual boring mundane lives just to give them reminders of their family?... it's so cringey!... cheers.

...you're new Avatar does look good Fiona... hmmmmmmmmmm!... I can smell that roast from Sydney... do you have gravy too?... cheers.
Yikes. I'm off into the kitchen to check on the lamb, lol.

Mmmmmmmm. Mr S brings up an interesting point. Lamb with rosemary gravy or mint jelly?

My lasagne is just finishing off under the grill.

How do you look so happy at work!?!?! What ever your secret is it's working. 'Cos gurl....

SSSp.gif
Smoke and mirrors really, lol, but thankyou. I'm not that fabulous in real life, honestly. I've just worked out my best angles for selfies and go from there. Yesterday I received a commendation email for my voiceover work on the PA system. Having a deeper and slightly huskier voice paid off, lol. Sometimes work surprises me and delivers the funnies. It's the public health system after all.

Back