Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 9 Discussion

Who is going home from Exile Beach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...so!... let's look at tonight's outcomes eh?... ANITA IS GONE!... and... ZACH IS GONE!... I am so fuggin' happy!... if Benji goes next I will probably be jibbering with excitement more so than usual lol!... cheers.

Yep. I don't even care that I didn't tip them. They are siphoning off the poison, and with a few more eliminations like this we may be left with some people who actually deserve to win.

The editors of this show are actually really clever. I think the sudden inclusion of Benji's eye twitching is symbolic for a glitch in the Matrix when his robot brain is trying to concoct (and explain his way out of) his lies. He's having a hard time dealing with the human element, especially when they are female and talk back.

Well I lost points with Benji staying, but this is more fun, to watch him twitching,squirming,scrambling......and likely hunting furiously for an idol, and then dumped hopefully.
Interesting if they just use Exile Beach when they feel like it, is Zach there???
I get the impression producers love Tegan, noting her hero edit and music

Interesting if they just use Exile Beach when they feel like it, is Zach there???
I was thinking about this last night. Last two seasons they had three non-elimination episodes. So with Anita's departure they have effectively used up one of thse three, so I'm guessing they could do the Exile thing twice more in order to not have any eps without a TC. Assuming that was their aim.

...so!... let's look at tonight's outcomes eh?... ANITA IS GONE!... and... ZACH IS GONE!... I am so fuggin' happy!... if Benji goes next I will probably be jibbering with excitement more so than usual lol!... cheers.
I wanted Anita to go and I tipped Zach. Tegan is my next tip to go...hopefully. Not confident.

Back