Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 4 Discussion

I love Waleed also.

I'll fight you for him! (And his wife too)

me also, sexy smart,sexy

I love Waleed too!

Lol it's a Waleed love fest!

...hmmmmmm!... I'm obviously the only one on here that likes Charlie Sheen but cannot stand Waleed lol!... as I said... I love being the odd one out lol!... but... I must say that his interview with Charlie tonight was brilliant... cheers.

I prefer the alpha males on the champs side of things, because I know those guys from their various pre Survivor backgrounds, and I like Samuel too..........he's a nerd, but he's good too in the physical challenges.
The contenders alpha males - they come across as meatheads
The champs also have life experience on their sides and age as well as public personas.

Bet you'd love it if you were there.[DOUBLEPOST=1533637019][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love the Weekly and Gruen.

...haha!... actually Fiona... I would but I'd be the first one voted out because I would never stop mucking about and having fun... they would soon tire of my childish antics quick smart lol!... but yes... I would love to be there lol!... just for the shit-stir value alone... cheers.

...haha!... actually Fiona... I would but I'd be the first one voted out because I would never stop mucking about and having fun... they would soon tire of my childish antics quick smart lol!... but yes... I would love to be there lol!... just for the shit-stir value alone... cheers.
I meant the toothbrush fest.

Back