Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 1 Discussion

I dunno, I feel like the overly excitable middle-aged Contender ("OMG ITS YOU! OMG ITS RUSSELL! WOW! OMG! OMG ITS A CHALLENGE!") will probably be the first gone. We'll see on Wednesday

Nice opening, think they were aiming for a bit of Apocalypse jungle creepiness, especially liked the overhead lining up of the truck v boat entry.
OMG i hope contenders put the giant against creepy dwarf, all the time - and he clobbers the little turd

LOL
I think of it as this......EVIL TROLL
587075_077.jpg

latest

Out of the champions I recognise the Commando and Mat. The contenders seem interesting. Steve might even avoid the age curse for a while.

Also eye candy wise now that I've seen a bit of skin Robbie gets top billing. Though I must admit I won't be too distracted this season (Something must be wrong with me. I'm becoming too picky, or have been coupled too long). Heath gets a look in too mainly because of his height. Someone I could actually look UP too!?

tenor.gif

Survivor 2018 has started. The first 14 minutes of Episode 1 is available now.

Click here:

NEWS.COM.AU 14 MINUTE SURVIVOR PREVIEW

...hi Davidftw... just a little question... are we using this thread that you have started to post 'Live' for EVERY episode or are you doing a separate thread for each episode my friend?... just curious... my own personal opinion?... I think that it's easier to keep all the episodes in the one thread for continuity and it makes it easier to go back and quote peoples comments being in the one thread that's all... but... I'm happy with either way my friend... and thanks for starting the thread up... this should be a great season methinks!... cheers.

Nice opening, think they were aiming for a bit of Apocalypse jungle creepiness, especially liked the overhead lining up of the truck v boat entry.
OMG i hope contenders put the giant against creepy dwarf, all the time - and he clobbers the little turd

...it was pretty corny with them going for that Apocalypse vibe wasn't it?... I was actually giggling at that... and... I'm still laughing at the "and he clobbers the little turd" statement... as funny as!... lol!...

I weakened and am currently watching the 14 mins and those shots of the 'natives'....

Hahahahahahaha.

:hilarious:

...haha!... I was giggling and laughing at the whole opening scenario to be honest Consuela... with those 'Natives' on the river banks I expected to see this next...

giphy.gif

Out of the champions I recognise the Commando and Mat. The contenders seem interesting. Steve might even avoid the age curse for a while.

...apart from Shane Gould... they were the only ones that I recognised too Consuela... and... I cannot stand a bar of Mat Rogers... I just groaned when I saw that he was in this... but it should be a great season regardless methinks!... cheers.

Back