Skip to main content

Most cringe-worthy moment in Big Brother Australia?

0d017e739004eb5ec23fa2b184744340.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:D

Yes, spare us all Terrence's unblurred bits. Not enough bleach in the world for that.

So you didn't run out and buy the 12" dance mix of Oats a la Layla???

...haha!... which version my friend?... (sorry in advance if these videos scar peoples brains for life)... lol!... cheers.

Sadly the damage is done just by reading the titles. A memory worm has been reactivated and it's now running on a loop through my head.
It doesn't help that that ginger monster is in the screenshot, either.

...you do know that the only way to get that out of your head is to now be brave enough to watch both clips don't you?... it's the ONLY thing that cures it Meglos my friend lol!... go on... you know that you need to... lol!... (haha!... I can be such a bastard at times lol!)... cheers.

I had forgotten what an awful bunch of contestants they were that year.
Not only that, but that routine was so incredibly contrived; stage managed by the producers. It really proved beyond any doubt that BBAU had been reduced to the level of performing otters. All made possible by dumping the live feeds. CONGRATULATIONS ALEX M.

0d017e739004eb5ec23fa2b184744340.jpg

...Ed Lower... every single fuggin' second that he was on the show was a drain for me... what a prize twonk... and... I bet that he is STILL waiting for the right time to 'play his cards' against Tim too... any word that he ever uttered was cringe-worthy for me... you guessed it... I don't like him... cheers.

I actually like him. I thought he did pretty well in his season. Talked pretty well as well. Much worse housemates that season such as Nathan, Katie & Lucy, and many others.

About as cringeworthy - when Gretel was a total bitch to that guy Michael, when he questioned how the show was edited.

BB: Confidential and Little Sister as a whole, I still don't get how anyone thought either show was a good idea. Just give us half an hour of uncut on GO! at midnight so we can get some qt shower shots

Back